Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Second Wave of Healers
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I can't seem to locate a Helpful Healer's Reference to complete the set. I bought the rest in the auction house, but even the FR wiki doesn't seem to have the Helpful Healer's Reference listed, but it has every other set's version of the Healer's Reference.
I can't seem to locate a Helpful Healer's Reference to complete the set. I bought the rest in the auction house, but even the FR wiki doesn't seem to have the Helpful Healer's Reference listed, but it has every other set's version of the Healer's Reference.
Wow, love the brilliant healer collection, lovely set and so in with the season!
Wow, love the brilliant healer collection, lovely set and so in with the season!
4GtFlfW.png
Is it just me or am I getting a Avatar Vibe off of the new apparel.
Is it just me or am I getting a Avatar Vibe off of the new apparel.
@Javeloz I got that piece from an Iron chest, and nobody else seems to have it. I put it up for sale.
@Javeloz I got that piece from an Iron chest, and nobody else seems to have it. I put it up for sale.
[quote name="Javeloz" date=2017-09-24 03:47:48] I can't seem to locate a Helpful Healer's Reference to complete the set. I bought the rest in the auction house, but even the FR wiki doesn't seem to have the Helpful Healer's Reference listed, but it has every other set's version of the Healer's Reference. [/quote]Hi, I work on the FR wiki - I'll be putting the rest of the new articles up today, probably in just a little bit, actually. But as far as we know, it's available in the Treasure Marketplace just like all the other reference books. ...And Iron Treasure Chests, apparently, like Rivershard said =) (There could be release issues, too, maybe?? I obviously don't know how FR item releases work, but there definitely seems to be something going on with the Kits for these new sets so possibly something went wonky with the Helpful Healer's reference as well).
Javeloz wrote on 2017-09-24:
Hi, I work on the FR wiki - I'll be putting the rest of the new articles up today, probably in just a little bit, actually. But as far as we know, it's available in the Treasure Marketplace just like all the other reference books. ...And Iron Treasure Chests, apparently, like Rivershard said =)

(There could be release issues, too, maybe?? I obviously don't know how FR item releases work, but there definitely seems to be something going on with the Kits for these new sets so possibly something went wonky with the Helpful Healer's reference as well).
cbQdPvX.png
I
I
LOVE
LOVE
THIS
THIS
APPAREL
APPAREL
Is there a yellow version
Is there a yellow version
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27