Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bits & Pieces
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want dem golems
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want dem golems
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
I am totally brewing those golems tomorrow.
I am totally brewing those golems tomorrow.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
One day FR, one day...

We'll get actual real, honest to god normal horses :U

But dang, is the art excellent on those golems o.o
One day FR, one day...

We'll get actual real, honest to god normal horses :U

But dang, is the art excellent on those golems o.o
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
BIRDS WITH SCARVES
BIRDS WITH SCARVES
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
New familiars are always a welcome sight! :)
New familiars are always a welcome sight! :)
Oooh, new birbs! I definitely need those asap!

I also like the golems, they look like somone put armor on Nightmare and Carrioncorn to stop them from falling apart:'D I'm already brewing Iron Golem and Rusty Golem will follow as soon as the first one is ready:3
Oooh, new birbs! I definitely need those asap!

I also like the golems, they look like somone put armor on Nightmare and Carrioncorn to stop them from falling apart:'D I'm already brewing Iron Golem and Rusty Golem will follow as soon as the first one is ready:3
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
Whoa!
Whoa!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Dang, of course I've been doing vault clean outs to sell all the valuable trinkets.. well, here's to hoping scavenging after rollover will help remedy!
Dang, of course I've been doing vault clean outs to sell all the valuable trinkets.. well, here's to hoping scavenging after rollover will help remedy!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
*Races to the AH to buy green ooze to make glass beakers* BECAUSE I'M OUT OF BOTH!!! DX
*Races to the AH to buy green ooze to make glass beakers* BECAUSE I'M OUT OF BOTH!!! DX
84si1j.png
@Undel Rusty Golem's brewtime is 5:39, I'm assuming that's a typo 'cause it's a weird number to put it as and the iron golem is 5:30
@Undel Rusty Golem's brewtime is 5:39, I'm assuming that's a typo 'cause it's a weird number to put it as and the iron golem is 5:30

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36