Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Capsule Gene & Celestial Jewelry
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
@AemonTargaryen

Exactly...
*shrugs*

@AemonTargaryen

Exactly...
*shrugs*

PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer my point is you shouldn't have posted if you were just going to be all "uwu dont ask me for him" like. that's a jerk move my dude
@TheDeathseer my point is you shouldn't have posted if you were just going to be all "uwu dont ask me for him" like. that's a jerk move my dude
hrlg6s.jpg
I love the New Tertiary Gene .But can they change it to where it bigger around 13 or 14 levels .So I could be a bit more easier ?
I love the New Tertiary Gene .But can they change it to where it bigger around 13 or 14 levels .So I could be a bit more easier ?
@AemonTargaryen

I know, right? Silly me :P
@AemonTargaryen

I know, right? Silly me :P
@TheDeathseer

Then why did you mention it if you werent gonna trade??
@TheDeathseer

Then why did you mention it if you werent gonna trade??
@Liyyle

Good point, I dunno why :P
OK LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH GUYS...
@Liyyle

Good point, I dunno why :P
OK LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH GUYS...
@TheDeathseer

Pfft xD
@TheDeathseer

Pfft xD
@Liyyle

:)
@Liyyle

:)
Cool. A bit like a lava lamp.
Cool. A bit like a lava lamp.
Sooooo, when's the shiny new gene a'coming? I can only guess the name. Not stained as we have that. Maybe glass? That sounds silly. I'm excited but not sure if I want to buy the gene because

Another gem gene because it's shiny. Treasure genes can have some shine too! It doesn't have to be all stripes.

I'm saving up for an opal
Sooooo, when's the shiny new gene a'coming? I can only guess the name. Not stained as we have that. Maybe glass? That sounds silly. I'm excited but not sure if I want to buy the gene because

Another gem gene because it's shiny. Treasure genes can have some shine too! It doesn't have to be all stripes.

I'm saving up for an opal
Z7cgb70.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98