Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
I am happy to see the changes to the tapir genes based on the community feedback, and also very happy to see even more genes coming out soon..! Very curious to see what they'll look like! :)
I am happy to see the changes to the tapir genes based on the community feedback, and also very happy to see even more genes coming out soon..! Very curious to see what they'll look like! :)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Buying gems 1:800 | Swipp Swap Service | Gem Specialty/WC scroll raffle
That belly gene. I NEED IT NOW.
That belly gene. I NEED IT NOW.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
AUGH THAT SECONDARY LKJHKSDF
AUGH THAT SECONDARY LKJHKSDF
WIAp9nN.png
Well, I suppose I best put my tert projects on hold then, huh? <: Looking forward to what the new gene's gonna look like <3
Well, I suppose I best put my tert projects on hold then, huh? <: Looking forward to what the new gene's gonna look like <3
y7qxQeq.gif---- ----2xwSGqE.gif---- ----badgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
Ooh, I like the previews of both of those genes. I can't wait to learn what that mysterious tertiary ends up actually looking like. I wonder which part of it is what we're getting? (Guessing the area around the arm/leg)
Ooh, I like the previews of both of those genes. I can't wait to learn what that mysterious tertiary ends up actually looking like. I wonder which part of it is what we're getting? (Guessing the area around the arm/leg)
MementoMoe
Aaaah those new genes :'DDD
Aaaah those new genes :'DDD
2xn0uef.png
Sylvestre/Kyra + Odie
21/??? and 14
He-They/She and She-Her
FR +3
nnPIw0E.png
Oh my Gladekeeper, I want all those genes now! Hehe
Oh my Gladekeeper, I want all those genes now! Hehe
K8ikxQa.jpgL58Sj95.pngARuSpC5.jpg
WHAT'RE THOOOSSSEEE genes omg?? I'm so excited for the preview ones!!!
WHAT'RE THOOOSSSEEE genes omg?? I'm so excited for the preview ones!!!
new_sig1_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dasavjr.pngnew_sig2_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dasavjy.png

newwww GENES !

newwww GENES !
16O8Mgv.gif
HYPED FOR THE BALDWIN GENE OMG
HYPED FOR THE BALDWIN GENE OMG
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49