Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
[quote name="Daddyselephant" date=2017-08-31 20:23:19] This is why they don't give us release dates, smh. It'll come when it comes. [/quote] this is what I've been thinking
Daddyselephant wrote on 2017-08-31:
This is why they don't give us release dates, smh. It'll come when it comes.

this is what I've been thinking
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
It's gone live! AAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 Capsule!
It's gone live! AAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 Capsule!
BEFORE
THE END
OF AUGUST

THEY DID IT
BEFORE
THE END
OF AUGUST

THEY DID IT
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
Having now actually seen what the new tert is... I am so glad I decided to go ahead and brew a prismatic token. I can't think of a single dragon I want capsule for. Ah well, hopefully the new gem gene will be something usable.
Having now actually seen what the new tert is... I am so glad I decided to go ahead and brew a prismatic token. I can't think of a single dragon I want capsule for. Ah well, hopefully the new gem gene will be something usable.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@Infinityy

;-[ and here i am. Not certain how i feel about it.... Its a love/hate with this gene.....
@Infinityy

;-[ and here i am. Not certain how i feel about it.... Its a love/hate with this gene.....
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
i think the one for august is some sort of stained glass gene
i think the one for august is some sort of stained glass gene
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I'm just sitting here waiting for that gem gene like yep. It's probably going to take until the end of September but I'll just wait here.
I'm just sitting here waiting for that gem gene like yep. It's probably going to take until the end of September but I'll just wait here.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Dis iz ware dah skins bee
Dis iz ware dah skins bee

@joojoojoojoon, many, many apologies for this delayed correction! Credit is now properly given to your Flight Rising username!
@joojoojoojoon, many, many apologies for this delayed correction! Credit is now properly given to your Flight Rising username!
Where can I see what I voted for the tapir poll?
Where can I see what I voted for the tapir poll?
leuke-plaatjes-animaties-draakjes-786173942.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49