Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
No matter what, I'm brewing a token at the end of the 7 days in order to get an extra token for next year, but I'll be disappointed if they don't put the new gene into effect tonight. 6 hours left :c
No matter what, I'm brewing a token at the end of the 7 days in order to get an extra token for next year, but I'll be disappointed if they don't put the new gene into effect tonight. 6 hours left :c
[center][img]https://i.giphy.com/media/Emg9qPKR5hquI/200.gif[/img][/center] [i]5 hours remaining
200.gif

5 hours remaining
@Kiragami glad to know im not the only one far too excited someone was hard on me though and i was only suggesting mods just say "soon" and not give a deadline...
@Kiragami glad to know im not the only one far too excited someone was hard on me though and i was only suggesting mods just say "soon" and not give a deadline...
TBD
ok cool but if it really isn't released before rollover i'm gonna b hella disappointed

so we'll see i guess
ok cool but if it really isn't released before rollover i'm gonna b hella disappointed

so we'll see i guess
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
This is why they don't give us release dates, smh. It'll come when it comes.
This is why they don't give us release dates, smh. It'll come when it comes.
@ Admins, I love you and thank you for your hard work, but I'm starting to think y'all might have written yourselves into a corner here with the specific time table ^^; I'm also super excited for the new tert and hoping it does come out before rollover, but I can imagine there's a very valid reason for it to not be released today if it comes to happen. Hope everything's alright!
@ Admins, I love you and thank you for your hard work, but I'm starting to think y'all might have written yourselves into a corner here with the specific time table ^^; I'm also super excited for the new tert and hoping it does come out before rollover, but I can imagine there's a very valid reason for it to not be released today if it comes to happen. Hope everything's alright!
[center][i]4 hours left...[/i] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/J7jsbfcJ2O5eo/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
4 hours left...

giphy.gif
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
never said which august
never said which august
4MKDoae.png
@Azaylium [quote name="Aequorin" date=2017-08-25 09:20:47] Our artists have got you covered; we'll be releasing a Baldwin Tertiary [b]before the end of August[/b], as well as a Gem Marketplace Secondary in September![/quote] The wording seems to be referring to this August.
@Azaylium
Aequorin wrote on 2017-08-25:
Our artists have got you covered; we'll be releasing a Baldwin Tertiary before the end of August, as well as a Gem Marketplace Secondary in September!
The wording seems to be referring to this August.
can't wait!
can't wait!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49