Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
8 1/2 hrs left :3 all good things come to those who wait patiently <3 regardless of their reasoning if i have to wait longer than promised o well :D as long as it works perfectly with all breeds thats the important part.. though i STILL wish it was a Wyldbelly gene.. like jaguar & rosette but belly (and or wingtips) only..
8 1/2 hrs left :3 all good things come to those who wait patiently <3 regardless of their reasoning if i have to wait longer than promised o well :D as long as it works perfectly with all breeds thats the important part.. though i STILL wish it was a Wyldbelly gene.. like jaguar & rosette but belly (and or wingtips) only..
New Gene When
New Gene When
Jules they/them
okay then where's that august tert????
okay then where's that august tert????
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Been waiting for that new August gene, and I can't wait~!

Seriously guys when are you going to do this I mean come on bottle babs are an adorable idea even with the terrible idea of how that gene affects the dragons' insides I mean what happens to their organs and the such do they still have them or are they squashed up against the bottle thing beneath that liquid tertiary color or maybe the bottle replaces the digestive system and is just pretty much rainbow acid inside so perhaps these dragons are totally fine somehow and how do some of those light ones even fly with a heavy bottle of goo where their stomachs should be I mean with sudden glass and random goo replacing your bone structure and innards you shouldn't be able to fly but I'm guessing that somehow Faes can still fly as well as other dragons who used to be able to fly before this bottle gene managed to affect them somehow but hey I'm just a player of this game who recently discovered how to super shrink my text with stackable size codes but hey still fun to theorize right but oh well I mean this is still amazingly fun and I can't wait for the release (hopefully still within this month so your validity isn't stained for the rest of time by being late because some of the players look like they'll hold a grudge against this) and I'm looking forward to the September gene and the one I voted on a while ago so I can't wait for this release have a good day guys and enjoy this long run-on sentence that you'll have to copy and paste into either google search (good luck reading all of this in that tiny search bar) or into a word program (or something like that) or perhaps just quote me and read this entire thing in the tiny text box below (if you get this far, have a cookie) in which case person reading this in the box down below you've earned my hard-earned respect good job buddy also let me guess you copied and pasted this because you were wondering about that weird random line beneath my August gene hype that could be copied and pasted like text which is honestly the best troll ever have fun.
Been waiting for that new August gene, and I can't wait~!

Seriously guys when are you going to do this I mean come on bottle babs are an adorable idea even with the terrible idea of how that gene affects the dragons' insides I mean what happens to their organs and the such do they still have them or are they squashed up against the bottle thing beneath that liquid tertiary color or maybe the bottle replaces the digestive system and is just pretty much rainbow acid inside so perhaps these dragons are totally fine somehow and how do some of those light ones even fly with a heavy bottle of goo where their stomachs should be I mean with sudden glass and random goo replacing your bone structure and innards you shouldn't be able to fly but I'm guessing that somehow Faes can still fly as well as other dragons who used to be able to fly before this bottle gene managed to affect them somehow but hey I'm just a player of this game who recently discovered how to super shrink my text with stackable size codes but hey still fun to theorize right but oh well I mean this is still amazingly fun and I can't wait for the release (hopefully still within this month so your validity isn't stained for the rest of time by being late because some of the players look like they'll hold a grudge against this) and I'm looking forward to the September gene and the one I voted on a while ago so I can't wait for this release have a good day guys and enjoy this long run-on sentence that you'll have to copy and paste into either google search (good luck reading all of this in that tiny search bar) or into a word program (or something like that) or perhaps just quote me and read this entire thing in the tiny text box below (if you get this far, have a cookie) in which case person reading this in the box down below you've earned my hard-earned respect good job buddy also let me guess you copied and pasted this because you were wondering about that weird random line beneath my August gene hype that could be copied and pasted like text which is honestly the best troll ever have fun.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Well, now it's gonna be September tert. It's 11:33pm for me, cya
Well, now it's gonna be September tert. It's 11:33pm for me, cya
Check out my stuff pls?
yQvcK9Q.png
Watch them add the new gene like one minute before midnight.
Watch them add the new gene like one minute before midnight.
VGlYaSx.png
@ClockworkEclipse Well Baldwin turned himself into a whole nother creature who knows what this Tert does. I mean there's met/alloy/cry/fac which turn dragons into metal or crystal respectively. They become statues that are still able to fly, fight and move.

I think some belly goo won't hurt. But can you imagine a overstuffed dragon trying to fly but keeps swaying and falling because they have too much in the sloshy tank? haha

I just can't wait for the official description on the release page
@ClockworkEclipse Well Baldwin turned himself into a whole nother creature who knows what this Tert does. I mean there's met/alloy/cry/fac which turn dragons into metal or crystal respectively. They become statues that are still able to fly, fight and move.

I think some belly goo won't hurt. But can you imagine a overstuffed dragon trying to fly but keeps swaying and falling because they have too much in the sloshy tank? haha

I just can't wait for the official description on the release page
Z7cgb70.png
when are we gonna get that new august gene eh?
when are we gonna get that new august gene eh?
ART SHOP-> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2220312
@MsBarrows Yeah, I'm just not brewing a token this month. :( I really want to do the gene ASAP.
@MsBarrows Yeah, I'm just not brewing a token this month. :( I really want to do the gene ASAP.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@SamuelMaybird
I guess you can say they have... swelly bellies.
okay back to lurking for the gene bye
@SamuelMaybird
I guess you can say they have... swelly bellies.
okay back to lurking for the gene bye
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49