Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49
There's only one day left in August, so how are you guys going to incorporate this new gene with the Festival going on? I think it would have been best to say it wouldn't be released until September and the September Gene be released in November to help space them out due to the Festival itself.

Just a thought!
There's only one day left in August, so how are you guys going to incorporate this new gene with the Festival going on? I think it would have been best to say it wouldn't be released until September and the September Gene be released in November to help space them out due to the Festival itself.

Just a thought!
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
Wait so the Baldwin gene is coming out over flameforgers?
Wait so the Baldwin gene is coming out over flameforgers?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I'm really excited for the bottle gene.. but oh boy do I feel bad for the people who are brewing a prismatic tokens.. maybe releasing this during the festival wasn't the best idea. :')
I'm really excited for the bottle gene.. but oh boy do I feel bad for the people who are brewing a prismatic tokens.. maybe releasing this during the festival wasn't the best idea. :')
New gene?
New gene?
I just want it to come out NOW. Don't be trying to delay anything people. :D
I just want it to come out NOW. Don't be trying to delay anything people. :D
I'm on the search for something catchy.
The wings look like Honeycomb!!! :0000
The wings look like Honeycomb!!! :0000
Send Bogs.
TERT
E
R
T

TERT
E
R
T

[quote name="Celestria" date=2017-08-30 07:29:39] I'm really excited for the bottle gene.. but oh boy do I feel bad for the people who are brewing a prismatic tokens.. maybe releasing this during the festival wasn't the best idea. :') [/quote] Most folks who started brewing a Token on the first day of the Festival will have that done by tomorrow. Mine currently has ~10hours left and that means if the new gene drops tomorrow, my Cauldron will be open for it. That said, we will have to choose between making time for the gene, brewing currency/skins, and setting up a second Token before the end of Flameforger's...if that's what folks are up to. Or, since it's a gene, you can just wait until the end of FF to brew it lol though I imagine people who are looking to cash in are not going to do that.
Celestria wrote on 2017-08-30:

Most folks who started brewing a Token on the first day of the Festival will have that done by tomorrow. Mine currently has ~10hours left and that means if the new gene drops tomorrow, my Cauldron will be open for it.

That said, we will have to choose between making time for the gene, brewing currency/skins, and setting up a second Token before the end of Flameforger's...if that's what folks are up to. Or, since it's a gene, you can just wait until the end of FF to brew it lol though I imagine people who are looking to cash in are not going to do that.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Sorry for being annoying. But I'm kind of disappointed. ...next time just make us wait longer and don't promise it. I'm sorry but I really was super hyped.
Sorry for being annoying. But I'm kind of disappointed. ...next time just make us wait longer and don't promise it. I'm sorry but I really was super hyped.
TBD
@Demonkid I think you should pull in your reins a little. The end of August isn't technically until next rollover. It just turned the 31st 37ish minutes ago.

This is why they don't usually give us timelines.
@Demonkid I think you should pull in your reins a little. The end of August isn't technically until next rollover. It just turned the 31st 37ish minutes ago.

This is why they don't usually give us timelines.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49