Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2017
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
I'm not a huge Tapir fan in terms of the genes, but I'm so excited for the new genes!
I'm not a huge Tapir fan in terms of the genes, but I'm so excited for the new genes!
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

feel free to contact me for nest hosting!
Can't wait till september, that's what I needed +____+
Can't wait till september, that's what I needed +____+
9dc1d1298943.png
[/center]
ooohhhh!!
ooohhhh!!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
oooooohhhh i cant wait for new genese!!!!! :D
oooooohhhh i cant wait for new genese!!!!! :D
6xsrvd.png
|| FR time +9h || Not a native speaker sorry for all mistakes || She/Her/Hers ||
@blackcat886 :)
@blackcat886 :)
g8T8XC2.png
Whoa are gene release dates a thing we've done before? Because I'm really liking that. Hope it'll become a regular thing!

Even if none of the genes are up my alley it's so much better than waiting every month for python / morph or some sort of faded muzzle / stocking tertiary only to be let down when nothing comes. Good update!

Whoa are gene release dates a thing we've done before? Because I'm really liking that. Hope it'll become a regular thing!

Even if none of the genes are up my alley it's so much better than waiting every month for python / morph or some sort of faded muzzle / stocking tertiary only to be let down when nothing comes. Good update!

[quote name="marropo" date=2017-08-25 09:43:28] Whoa are gene release dates a thing we've done before? Because I'm really liking that. Hope it'll become a regular thing! Even if none of the genes are up my alley it's so much better than waiting every month for python / morph or some sort of faded muzzle / stocking tertiary only to be let down when nothing comes. Good update! [/quote] @marropo, when we're confident about the timeline of a release and we're close enough to the general date, we're comfortable letting you know when you'll be able to get your hands on it. :D
marropo wrote on 2017-08-25:

@marropo, when we're confident about the timeline of a release and we're close enough to the general date, we're comfortable letting you know when you'll be able to get your hands on it. :D
Community Manager

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Twitter
Tumblr
Welcome to all the mods, new and coming-back! :)

I already love all the genes 8D *goes to Baldwin*
Welcome to all the mods, new and coming-back! :)

I already love all the genes 8D *goes to Baldwin*
PeAHbYy.gif 3mjincF.png
3XGSt03.png
nj9A3Ce.png
That new tert looks so pretty!
That new tert looks so pretty!

FORMERLY
HALFMOONTHEWOLF

. .
. 7HN3l8O.png . . p97wPELs.jpg
. . .
MyL2VOv.gif
ST+9
I love pings!
Familiars: 390
l
l
l
l
l
[quote name="Kiriati" date=2017-08-25 09:35:24] Is there any word on if/when we might be getting a new breed for this year? [/quote] I'm curious about this too!
Kiriati wrote on 2017-08-25:
Is there any word on if/when we might be getting a new breed for this year?

I'm curious about this too!
tVDXd2L.png XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49