Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Grove: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
im in love with the new plush items!!!!!! Time to hoard again lol
im in love with the new plush items!!!!!! Time to hoard again lol
BPpOUJu.png
please give me the fauns as familiars please RNG I beg of you
please give me the fauns as familiars please RNG I beg of you
i really like star wars ok
I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this, but I love the fact that the maned cerdae is a little reference to the last unicorn with the ashscale ophiotaurus 10/10
I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this, but I love the fact that the maned cerdae is a little reference to the last unicorn with the ashscale ophiotaurus 10/10
gxI7g1F.png
ww
ww
So pretty!
I just have to get that new vista
So pretty!
I just have to get that new vista
hi there ♥ she/her ♥ cat ♥ infp ♥ bisexual ♥ need a shoulder to lean or cry on? I'm here for you ♥
vUH4HYR.png
♥ ♥ ♥
Just a friendly reminder
to stretch a little,
give your eyes a rest,
and stay hydrated.
Look after yourself!
Have a wonderful day
♥ ♥ ♥

7gEpwhd.png
tumblr_inline_mqd7wjmoeq1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png
Just starting off in this new venue for the first time, already managed to bag several of the new familiars and even an Unhatched Nature Egg! Great job yet again, art team! :) The environment and all of the monsters are so colorful and gorgeous.

Props to whoever named the "Traveling Garden," got a chuckle out of it when it dropped as loot. ;)
Just starting off in this new venue for the first time, already managed to bag several of the new familiars and even an Unhatched Nature Egg! Great job yet again, art team! :) The environment and all of the monsters are so colorful and gorgeous.

Props to whoever named the "Traveling Garden," got a chuckle out of it when it dropped as loot. ;)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I love this :D
I love this :D
ooh this is........interesting i must make a note of this when i level up
ooh this is........interesting i must make a note of this when i level up
I love a few of those I shall admit.. Them unicorn things for sure.
I love a few of those I shall admit.. Them unicorn things for sure.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
understandable have a nice day
understandable have a nice day
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230