Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Grove: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230
@NiyoTheAzure I did have a post in the creative corner forum, but later removed it and made a new post in my flights forum. Here it is though if anyone wants to see it! [img]https://img06.deviantart.net/df51/i/2017/227/d/0/the_piper_and_the_dryad_by_shinigamirein-dbk7p95.jpg[/img] @Empyrisan Aw thank you so much! I love your design as well, it took me forever to get one but as soon as i saw the icon image here i was in love with it. I know the original has a lot more flowers, i'm just lazy and not used to drawing flowers haha
@NiyoTheAzure
I did have a post in the creative corner forum, but later removed it and made a new post in my flights forum.
Here it is though if anyone wants to see it!

the_piper_and_the_dryad_by_shinigamirein-dbk7p95.jpg

@Empyrisan
Aw thank you so much! I love your design as well, it took me forever to get one but as soon as i saw the icon image here i was in love with it. I know the original has a lot more flowers, i'm just lazy and not used to drawing flowers haha
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
That looks close to the exact face Sage would make if a Faun (Or anyone) got in his face.
He'd break a sweat though.
And be super offended.

(By the way) I HC that Fauns prank the other residents of the Blooming Groves, including each other.
That looks close to the exact face Sage would make if a Faun (Or anyone) got in his face.
He'd break a sweat though.
And be super offended.

(By the way) I HC that Fauns prank the other residents of the Blooming Groves, including each other.
Resident Awkward Bean, bearer of dragon ideas.
DragCave scroll:
http://dragcave.net/user/NiyoTheWyvernLord
I'm so jealous of those who have gotten fams already! I've done three seperate grinding sessions and haven't earned one..
I'm so jealous of those who have gotten fams already! I've done three seperate grinding sessions and haven't earned one..
Z7cgb70.png
I love this new venue!!! <3
I love this new venue!!! <3
Gorgeous new venue!
Gorgeous new venue!
Cool! Too bad I'm horrible at playing in the coliseum...
Cool! Too bad I'm horrible at playing in the coliseum...
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
*hyperventilates from excitement and passes out*

i love it! just the thing i needed to see before i go to work- something to look forward to when i'm done! ahh, i love it so much i'm gonna cry it's so beautiful!!!
*hyperventilates from excitement and passes out*

i love it! just the thing i needed to see before i go to work- something to look forward to when i'm done! ahh, i love it so much i'm gonna cry it's so beautiful!!!
+2 hours server time!
yayy!!
yayy!!
arcadia_by_sennituominenn-dbl8tsh.png
Oh
Familiars are nice, but location is... not good.
*goes to buy all fams*
Oh
Familiars are nice, but location is... not good.
*goes to buy all fams*
I love all of the new familiars! Time to go grind!
I love all of the new familiars! Time to go grind!
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230