Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Healer's Touch
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
This apparel set has to be in my lair. These will fit some dragons very well!
This apparel set has to be in my lair. These will fit some dragons very well!
I honestly don't know what to put here.

Oh dear.
Finally, I'll make the High Inquisitor Whitemane from instance in WoW, ke ke ke
Finally, I'll make the High Inquisitor Whitemane from instance in WoW, ke ke ke
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
BOOK APPAREL!!!
BOOK APPAREL!!!
jdDV4Lt.png
I need healing the solemn one **
I need healing the solemn one **
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
Gentle is my favorite! :>
Gentle is my favorite! :>
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Grim healer made me inhale so sharply that I almost had a coughing attack.
I NEED IT.
NEW APPAREL GOAL
Grim healer made me inhale so sharply that I almost had a coughing attack.
I NEED IT.
NEW APPAREL GOAL
They/them. Goes to bed at around 21 FR time
I love how actually nobody snipes it and there are still tons available in the MP after 5 minutes...
Good for me, I still try to get every piece of apparel :D
I love how actually nobody snipes it and there are still tons available in the MP after 5 minutes...
Good for me, I still try to get every piece of apparel :D
I love all of them I wish I had them all but only one pack probably costs way more than I can afford. lol
I love all of them I wish I had them all but only one pack probably costs way more than I can afford. lol
My Shop
My Brewing Service
My Deviant Art
My Wish-list
52075_rabbits_sm.gif
[quote name="Celine" date=2017-08-06 02:18:10] These apparel sets are...odd. The skirt part looks too long and cumbersome, the hats look like aviator helmets with those straps, and the shape of the mantles is very unflattering. I do like the books though (books are always good). What really bothers me though is the recycling of the same color combinations: Studious Healer = Dusty Sage, Solemn Healer = Lucky Sage, Gentle Healer = Bowman's Set I get that it might be done on purpose so that people can mix-and-match sets easier, but I find it boring and limiting. (So. Much. Blue.) I'd like to see new combinations, such as green+pink, orange+yellow, brown+red/orange, white+anything except blue/brown/cream... I hope that if a green healer set is released, it isn't paired with yellow. ; ; With all that said, however, I think single-color sets, like Grim Healer, are best because they are more versatile. :) I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh/mean, I just wanted to voice my opinion. It's nice that others like the update, good for them! :') [/quote] [font=Century Gothic]^ This sums up my afterthoughts pretty well.
Celine wrote on 2017-08-06:
These apparel sets are...odd. The skirt part looks too long and cumbersome, the hats look like aviator helmets with those straps, and the shape of the mantles is very unflattering. I do like the books though (books are always good).

What really bothers me though is the recycling of the same color combinations:
Studious Healer = Dusty Sage, Solemn Healer = Lucky Sage, Gentle Healer = Bowman's Set
I get that it might be done on purpose so that people can mix-and-match sets easier, but I find it boring and limiting. (So. Much. Blue.) I'd like to see new combinations, such as green+pink, orange+yellow, brown+red/orange, white+anything except blue/brown/cream... I hope that if a green healer set is released, it isn't paired with yellow. ; ;

With all that said, however, I think single-color sets, like Grim Healer, are best because they are more versatile. :)

I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh/mean, I just wanted to voice my opinion. It's nice that others like the update, good for them! :')

^ This sums up my afterthoughts pretty well.
he/they
The Grim Healer is nice~ (:
The Grim Healer is nice~ (:
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60