Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Healer's Touch
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60
These are nice and the design makes sense, we already have more rustic sets that are more the "shaman" kind and we have plenty of mysterious robes and plague masks, etc. This set almost looks futuristic to me so it fulfills a role previous sets don't--very cool! probably not going to get much utility in my lair, especially with the color limitations, but a nice set nonetheless.

edit: also is any of this inspired bythe popularity of Overwatch? i know nothing of the game but i feel like there's characters that fit this a little. not to say it's a copy but i have seen this site do stuff that was lowkey able to be used for fandom dragons.
These are nice and the design makes sense, we already have more rustic sets that are more the "shaman" kind and we have plenty of mysterious robes and plague masks, etc. This set almost looks futuristic to me so it fulfills a role previous sets don't--very cool! probably not going to get much utility in my lair, especially with the color limitations, but a nice set nonetheless.

edit: also is any of this inspired bythe popularity of Overwatch? i know nothing of the game but i feel like there's characters that fit this a little. not to say it's a copy but i have seen this site do stuff that was lowkey able to be used for fandom dragons.
[quote name="Gaia" date=2017-08-07 00:42:12] @SirGamesALot If you hover over the item image with your mouse, the tooltip in the lower right corner will give you the hoardsell price. The original marketplace price is 10x the hoardsell price. @Splatoon Undel referred to this update as the 'first shipment' so more colors, including green, may still be incoming :) [/quote] Thanks! I'll do that on I get on my computer. Is there a way to check on a mobile device?
Gaia wrote on 2017-08-07:
@SirGamesALot If you hover over the item image with your mouse, the tooltip in the lower right corner will give you the hoardsell price. The original marketplace price is 10x the hoardsell price.

@Splatoon Undel referred to this update as the 'first shipment' so more colors, including green, may still be incoming :)

Thanks! I'll do that on I get on my computer. Is there a way to check on a mobile device?
-Me
Looks great!
Looks great!
Ahh not my stuff but it looks nice with the colors though.
Ahh not my stuff but it looks nice with the colors though.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
Ooo, thanks for the new outfit! Cant wait to try it on my dergs. :D
Ooo, thanks for the new outfit! Cant wait to try it on my dergs. :D
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
[quote name="Moonpoop" date=2017-08-07 04:31:14] Who needs healing [/quote] i need healing m a d a m a d a
Moonpoop wrote on 2017-08-07:
Who needs healing

i need healing
m a d a m a d a
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
[quote name="Gaia" date=2017-08-07 00:42:12] @Splatoon Undel referred to this update as the 'first shipment' so more colors, including green, may still be incoming :) [/quote] Ah alright, thank you ^^!!
Gaia wrote on 2017-08-07:
@Splatoon Undel referred to this update as the 'first shipment' so more colors, including green, may still be incoming :)

Ah alright, thank you ^^!!
finally... i can get to work on my Pope fandragon
finally... i can get to work on my Pope fandragon
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

there is meaning in the dirt.
Hmm...more dressup options; sweet!

The grim set is going to go perfectly with my clan lore :D
Hmm...more dressup options; sweet!

The grim set is going to go perfectly with my clan lore :D
_