Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is now open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have awesome timing. I just found this site on June 9th (today, actually), right after it opened! Such luck to get such an early start! (Well, early in my opinion. Pretty soon after it opened.) I'm loving this place already!
I have awesome timing. I just found this site on June 9th (today, actually), right after it opened! Such luck to get such an early start! (Well, early in my opinion. Pretty soon after it opened.) I'm loving this place already!
My family and I are so excited to be here! Happy to support you, happy to drag others to see the pretty dragons, and happy to play through the growing pains in the future. You're doing great so far - once the shake down is over, I suspect we'll all be spending a great deal of time here :-)

Congrats and fly high and proud!
My family and I are so excited to be here! Happy to support you, happy to drag others to see the pretty dragons, and happy to play through the growing pains in the future. You're doing great so far - once the shake down is over, I suspect we'll all be spending a great deal of time here :-)

Congrats and fly high and proud!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
So the site really is open? I signed up in the beginning of June, so I'm already a member, but my friend isn't able to sign up now. She gets the "Flight Rising Registration Temporarily Closed" and everything about how it's growing too rapidly for the servers to handle. I wanted to check it too, and I get the same thing when I click the sign up button. Is this just a weird thing happening to us, or...?

Edit: Oh whoops, this was embarrassing, lol. I just saw June, not 2013.
So the site really is open? I signed up in the beginning of June, so I'm already a member, but my friend isn't able to sign up now. She gets the "Flight Rising Registration Temporarily Closed" and everything about how it's growing too rapidly for the servers to handle. I wanted to check it too, and I get the same thing when I click the sign up button. Is this just a weird thing happening to us, or...?

Edit: Oh whoops, this was embarrassing, lol. I just saw June, not 2013.
lqcMCuq.png
Wow, awesome news! Great job FR team!
Wow, awesome news! Great job FR team!
9PW8odu.jpg
Guys, this was a post from 2013 when they opened FR to the public for the first time. Check the dates!
Guys, this was a post from 2013 when they opened FR to the public for the first time. Check the dates!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Wowowow
Thanks so much FR! And congrats too!
More members, yessss!
Edit: Aww :(
Wowowow
Thanks so much FR! And congrats too!
More members, yessss!
Edit: Aww :(
eG6Zatg.png
Yay now someone else can join!!!!
I'm so happy!!
Yay now someone else can join!!!!
I'm so happy!!
HOLY BUTT NUGGETS YES
NOW MY FRIENDS CAN JOIN!~
yaaay
HOLY BUTT NUGGETS YES
NOW MY FRIENDS CAN JOIN!~
yaaay
13954.gif
Guys, this is from 2013 when they opened to the public for the first time.

Registration is not open for people to register any time they want yet.
Guys, this is from 2013 when they opened to the public for the first time.

Registration is not open for people to register any time they want yet.
QrQlFvC.png
@Fluffloid @Nuggets This is an old post :(
@Fluffloid @Nuggets This is an old post :(
QrQlFvC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10