Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is now open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Congratulations to the flight rising team!!
Congratulations to the flight rising team!!
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
WOO! Congrats to the Flightrising team and welcome everyone! Us headstarters have been waiting with bated breath for ye x3
WOO! Congrats to the Flightrising team and welcome everyone! Us headstarters have been waiting with bated breath for ye x3
FR-SignatureBanner2014_zps7bc06ece.png
Awesome, awesome! I'm excited to meet a lot of new people.
Awesome, awesome! I'm excited to meet a lot of new people.
hu72dVR.png
Here is to an awesome team and an awesome game.

Keep it up FR team and welcome to all new players.
Here is to an awesome team and an awesome game.

Keep it up FR team and welcome to all new players.
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
when midnight hit, i was like daaammmmmnnnnn!!! the website super slowed! when i finally got it to load, 527 PEOPLE ONLINE!!! you guys are gonna have your hands full, but congrats!!! lots of excited people signing up haha!
when midnight hit, i was like daaammmmmnnnnn!!! the website super slowed! when i finally got it to load, 527 PEOPLE ONLINE!!! you guys are gonna have your hands full, but congrats!!! lots of excited people signing up haha!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Hehe, website having the hiccups.
Hehe, website having the hiccups.
NHzYzMb.png
Congrats, Team Flight Rising!
Congrats, Team Flight Rising!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
YAY!

Welcome to everyone trying to get in!
YAY!

Welcome to everyone trying to get in!
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
A heartfelt congratulations to the FR development team and all the people that worked so hard to make sure the site could get off the ground and soar. And welcome to all the new members and the dragons they bring with them.
A heartfelt congratulations to the FR development team and all the people that worked so hard to make sure the site could get off the ground and soar. And welcome to all the new members and the dragons they bring with them.
Yay! Congratulations to the FR team for working so hard to get this amazing site out to the public. c: Here's a big welcome to the new faces we'll be seeing around here! -throws out confetti-
Yay! Congratulations to the FR team for working so hard to get this amazing site out to the public. c: Here's a big welcome to the new faces we'll be seeing around here! -throws out confetti-
k5te.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10