Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
Loving this new elemental familiar theme, tbh. They seem to be taken from different attributes of each patron, at least so far - Lightweaver has long, hare-like ears, and Stormcatcher's mantid-like attributes are quite obvious. Very interested to see all the other upcoming ones, they're all so delightfully unique! :D
Loving this new elemental familiar theme, tbh. They seem to be taken from different attributes of each patron, at least so far - Lightweaver has long, hare-like ears, and Stormcatcher's mantid-like attributes are quite obvious. Very interested to see all the other upcoming ones, they're all so delightfully unique! :D
: )
: )
I really like the Highland Scavenger apparel, but does it remind anyone else of Rey's outfit from Star Wars VII? (sorry if this has already been mentioned)
I really like the Highland Scavenger apparel, but does it remind anyone else of Rey's outfit from Star Wars VII? (sorry if this has already been mentioned)
KVbkgOZ.png
Woo!!!
Woo!!!
Actually, I really want to know what that background behind that Ridgeback is and if it's going to be used in the future for something. A new venue perhaps? A world map update? Absolutely nothing and I'm just paranoid? Who knows.
Actually, I really want to know what that background behind that Ridgeback is and if it's going to be used in the future for something. A new venue perhaps? A world map update? Absolutely nothing and I'm just paranoid? Who knows.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
The excitement is real!!
The excitement is real!!
Like others, wondering what the stance on recolored skins is, seeing as is just a recolor of
Like others, wondering what the stance on recolored skins is, seeing as is just a recolor of
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
So cool
So cool
Blah blah
Another great festival!
Another great festival!
g o o d