Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Genes: Jaguar & Rosette
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 101
NOIIIICE
NOIIIICE
VAAnkLY.png
I feel like once you start staring at them, it's impossible to look away :O
I feel like once you start staring at them, it's impossible to look away :O
pLOjGxv.png
*sobbing* those are the genes i never knew i need! Just look at my new adorable Jaguar cub!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34485316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344854/34485316_350.png[/img] [/url]
*sobbing* those are the genes i never knew i need!

Just look at my new adorable Jaguar cub!!

34485316_350.png

Me Fandragons
I love the new genes so much!
I love the new genes so much!
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
These are extremely busy genes. I feel like those neon colors are making some Lisa Frank dragons. I'll have to hard pass on these, not that I could afford them anyway.
These are extremely busy genes. I feel like those neon colors are making some Lisa Frank dragons. I'll have to hard pass on these, not that I could afford them anyway.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Oh these are FABULOUS! Absolutely love the new genes, how gorgeous. I can see these are going to become serious favourites of mine!

Love the description for the miniature wallaby :D
Oh these are FABULOUS! Absolutely love the new genes, how gorgeous. I can see these are going to become serious favourites of mine!

Love the description for the miniature wallaby :D
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
[quote name="LittlestCondor" date=2017-07-17 05:23:49] These are extremely busy genes. I feel like those neon colors are making some Lisa Frank dragons. I'll have to hard pass on these, not that I could afford them anyway. [/quote] Way too busy for me, and I gotta agree. They'll never fit into my soft pastel lair.
LittlestCondor wrote on 2017-07-17:
Way too busy for me, and I gotta agree.
They'll never fit into my soft pastel lair.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Love love LOVE the genes, I need some snow leopard dragons and also some insanely gaudy neon spotted dragons who dance across the field of battle. A+ work wao, now if only I wasn't saving up for gem genes...
Love love LOVE the genes, I need some snow leopard dragons and also some insanely gaudy neon spotted dragons who dance across the field of battle. A+ work wao, now if only I wasn't saving up for gem genes...
Hanging by a broken thread
My first reaction upon seeing the new genes was that they're far too busy for my taste. But now that I've seen some examples of what can be done with them I can't wait to make a few additions to my lair (once I finish my big breeding project....).

I think the trick for avoiding most of the busy-ness is to simply pair them with other genes instead of each other.
My first reaction upon seeing the new genes was that they're far too busy for my taste. But now that I've seen some examples of what can be done with them I can't wait to make a few additions to my lair (once I finish my big breeding project....).

I think the trick for avoiding most of the busy-ness is to simply pair them with other genes instead of each other.
These are some of the best genes in a long time!
These are some of the best genes in a long time!
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 100 101