Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
RNG really hates me this festival: It's the second to last day and I still haven't had a chest drop....
RNG really hates me this festival: It's the second to last day and I still haven't had a chest drop....
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
This years Brightshine is amazingly beautiful!
This years Brightshine is amazingly beautiful!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
@Alphaeon

Haha, how did I not see that?? :P
Thank you! :D
@Alphaeon

Haha, how did I not see that?? :P
Thank you! :D
on2FzX5.png
I always love elemental holidays but i never get chests and the accents/skins look amazing ;3;
I always love elemental holidays but i never get chests and the accents/skins look amazing ;3;
huh what
love love love the new Joxar recolors and the limit is super smart to keep the prices up :D
love love love the new Joxar recolors and the limit is super smart to keep the prices up :D
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
I haven't managed to get a single chest while digging... so I'm off to buy every single skin before they disappear. They're all so gorgeous!
I haven't managed to get a single chest while digging... so I'm off to buy every single skin before they disappear. They're all so gorgeous!
I just hope that for the next festival there will be skin or accent for skydancer, male or female :C
I mean- they were forgotten for like TWO festivals till now, and I'm kinda upset with that.

But I love the new concept of festival familiars! And apparel!
I just hope that for the next festival there will be skin or accent for skydancer, male or female :C
I mean- they were forgotten for like TWO festivals till now, and I'm kinda upset with that.

But I love the new concept of festival familiars! And apparel!
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
No luck again on getting chests but that's what Marketplace is for, lovely skins and accents this year <3
No luck again on getting chests but that's what Marketplace is for, lovely skins and accents this year <3
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.pngH7ZHiYt.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE!!!
HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE!!!
lighttop.png
Overall I had a really great Brightshine this year! Thank you to all the staff and artists who contributed!
Overall I had a really great Brightshine this year! Thank you to all the staff and artists who contributed!
250.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64