Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
@Rosekitten
it's not known yet, but I suggest selling the coin while you can!! if you're not interested, either buy the most expensive apparel on the AH to sell, or sell the coin itself. or sell the joxbox, you will make lots of money :-)
@Rosekitten
it's not known yet, but I suggest selling the coin while you can!! if you're not interested, either buy the most expensive apparel on the AH to sell, or sell the coin itself. or sell the joxbox, you will make lots of money :-)
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite

I know I could sell them but I was trying to make sure they wouldn't.. like vanish once the event was over with. While I don't like any of the current items and got lucky in getting the one familiar i wanted from the box.. I planned to just hold onto the coins in case a item I had to have showed up someday. ^^;
@lovebite

I know I could sell them but I was trying to make sure they wouldn't.. like vanish once the event was over with. While I don't like any of the current items and got lucky in getting the one familiar i wanted from the box.. I planned to just hold onto the coins in case a item I had to have showed up someday. ^^;
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten
fair enough! but every month you can get 300-600kt (whether or not you open the box or not) for a mere 90kt, so I don't see why you would need to hold onto every token :P
the choice is yours! :D
@Rosekitten
fair enough! but every month you can get 300-600kt (whether or not you open the box or not) for a mere 90kt, so I don't see why you would need to hold onto every token :P
the choice is yours! :D
@lovebite

I guess that is true.. I dunno I just worry there may be a recolor I have to have multiples of and I'll be unable to get them haha..
@lovebite

I guess that is true.. I dunno I just worry there may be a recolor I have to have multiples of and I'll be unable to get them haha..
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten
you shouldn't worry, I don't see why there would be recolours popping out so often, and every single month you get a chance to get a token for 80kt!
seriously, sell it while the prices are through the roof
@Rosekitten
you shouldn't worry, I don't see why there would be recolours popping out so often, and every single month you get a chance to get a token for 80kt!
seriously, sell it while the prices are through the roof
@lovebite

I might.. I mean I can craft a token too (maybe two?) I'm not into collecting everything on the site so having the familiar I want already I guess I don't have a real reason to hoard them lol.
@lovebite

I might.. I mean I can craft a token too (maybe two?) I'm not into collecting everything on the site so having the familiar I want already I guess I don't have a real reason to hoard them lol.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten
haha, exactly!
@Rosekitten
haha, exactly!
Light always has the best stuff (in my opinion). It's why I switched flights shortly after joining!!
Light always has the best stuff (in my opinion). It's why I switched flights shortly after joining!!
johPgo5.png
—Links—>
wh3Tiip.png
hZipXGO.png
lSyxazy.png
WQA384m.png
Pgv53XB.png
YrzvPOH.png
Vs2WmBF.png
KM1zzLu.png
Awesome. Love the new things
Awesome. Love the new things