Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64
@Brightcrest nope! if the brew finishes after the festival does, you'll still get your token. you just won't be able to use it til Festive Favors opens again during the next festival
@Brightcrest nope! if the brew finishes after the festival does, you'll still get your token. you just won't be able to use it til Festive Favors opens again during the next festival
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino

Awesome, thanks for answering my question! :D
@Catpuccino

Awesome, thanks for answering my question! :D

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest no problem! happy brewing~
@Brightcrest no problem! happy brewing~
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Lightweaver

I was wondering if all of the stuff in Joxar's extras was going to stay the same/come back for the next event or if it's going to get cycled out/changed? I really like the Nymphs but they're pricey in the market and I'm not sure if I can just get another one during the next event or not. Thank you for reading!
@Lightweaver

I was wondering if all of the stuff in Joxar's extras was going to stay the same/come back for the next event or if it's going to get cycled out/changed? I really like the Nymphs but they're pricey in the market and I'm not sure if I can just get another one during the next event or not. Thank you for reading!
<3 happy brightshine! i hope everyone is doing well
<3 happy brightshine! i hope everyone is doing well
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
Happy BrightShine everyone! <3
Happy BrightShine everyone! <3
tumblr_lmzotqor5s1qg9aa7.gif
@Shaish

I've been wandering the same.

I love the new familiar! I hope that the shadow festival has a moon rabbit. That would make me cry tears of happiness !!
@Shaish

I've been wandering the same.

I love the new familiar! I hope that the shadow festival has a moon rabbit. That would make me cry tears of happiness !!
@Sarah745

I looked in the help forum and someone pasted a quote from I think one of the staff? And said that from now on the event items will go into the shop and won't be removed, so everything in there will still be there next time too. So here's hoping.
And !!! More rabbits in general yes please.
@Sarah745

I looked in the help forum and someone pasted a quote from I think one of the staff? And said that from now on the event items will go into the shop and won't be removed, so everything in there will still be there next time too. So here's hoping.
And !!! More rabbits in general yes please.
love it!
love it!
Always looking to add new genes to my clan. Feel free to message me if you want to work out a deal.
Happy Brightshine<3
Happy Brightshine<3
wrmgy.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64