Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
LOOK I LOVVVVVVVE THE COLOUR VARIANTS

BUT S T O P RERELEASING PAST EVENT ITEMS THAT WE ASSUME ARE RETIRED

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICES OF LAST YEARS GOBLINS AND EVENT APPAREL NOW?

LITERALLY THE TRIDENT IS WORTH NOTHING - WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST SELL THE EVENT CURRENCY AND BUY THE ITEMS LATER.

It's the same with these chest colour variants, they're only going to drop in price - so why invest in them now? Literally pointless and I have no way of knowing when you guys will just re-release more 'retired items'.

LITERALLY THE TRIDENT IS WORTH NOTHING - WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST SELL THE EVENT CURRENCY AND BUY THE ITEMS LATER.

It's the same with these chest colour variants, they're only going to drop in price - so why invest in them now? Literally pointless and I have no way of knowing when you guys will just re-release more 'retired items'.

@Alphaeon thanks, must have missed that :/
@Alphaeon thanks, must have missed that :/
tumblr_n0a6w4BCFV1s8r3dxo3_500.giftumblr_nq013d16cp1u5m5i7o1_540.gif
2kxSxyM3.gif
Ugh.... if it's going to take 96 hours, that uses up all the time to brew skins and tokens! :/ I don't mind the 96 hours, but could it at least be an always available option rather than just during the festival?
Ugh.... if it's going to take 96 hours, that uses up all the time to brew skins and tokens! :/ I don't mind the 96 hours, but could it at least be an always available option rather than just during the festival?
[quote name="shivaesyke" date=2017-07-02 06:07:32] Ugh.... if it's going to take 96 hours, that uses up all the time to brew skins and tokens! :/ I don't mind the 96 hours, but could it at least be an always available option rather than just during the festival? [/quote] @shivaesyke I started brewing mine last night and it's still going, so. Just brew it last minute after you've brewed everything else you want.
shivaesyke wrote on 2017-07-02:

@shivaesyke I started brewing mine last night and it's still going, so. Just brew it last minute after you've brewed everything else you want.
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
OOOMG EVERYTHING is just so AWESOME LOOKING! Aaaa I want it all ;u;
OOOMG EVERYTHING is just so AWESOME LOOKING! Aaaa I want it all ;u;
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[quote name="@Suffocate" date=2017-07-01 23:28:53] LOOK I LOVVVVVVVE THE COLOUR VARIANTS BUT S T O P RERELEASING PAST EVENT ITEMS THAT WE ASSUME ARE RETIRED HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICES OF LAST YEARS GOBLINS AND EVENT APPAREL NOW? LITERALLY THE TRIDENT IS WORTH NOTHING - WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST SELL THE EVENT CURRENCY AND BUY THE ITEMS LATER. It's the same with these chest colour variants, they're only going to drop in price - so why invest in them now? Literally pointless and I have no way of knowing when you guys will just re-release more 'retired items'. [/quote] What are you talking about?? We knew that the Holiday items were [i]not [/i]going to retire. The admins told us this, straight up. You may have missed that memo, but from here on out, [i]Holiday Items will not retire[/i]. That information was given to us [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1894763/1#post_1894763]back when they first announced the concept for Joxar's Box.[/url] They explained that they wanted to stop retiring things, instead replacing that system with a "Trickle" that would keep introducing items into the economy without causing a market crash. So we have known that Holiday Items would not retire for nearly exactly a year now.
@Suffocate wrote on 2017-07-01:

What are you talking about?? We knew that the Holiday items were not going to retire. The admins told us this, straight up. You may have missed that memo, but from here on out, Holiday Items will not retire.

That information was given to us back when they first announced the concept for Joxar's Box. They explained that they wanted to stop retiring things, instead replacing that system with a "Trickle" that would keep introducing items into the economy without causing a market crash.

So we have known that Holiday Items would not retire for nearly exactly a year now.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I bought my first crate. I tried to buy Magic Nymph with my Prismatic Token but couldnot. I guess it is just a preview ?
I bought my first crate. I tried to buy Magic Nymph with my Prismatic Token but couldnot. I guess it is just a preview ?
Finally managed to get all of the familiars from Joxar's! When will there be a new set of recolor items?
Finally managed to get all of the familiars from Joxar's! When will there be a new set of recolor items?
SbvRDbG.gif
[quote name="Suffocate" date=2017-07-01 23:28:53] LOOK I LOVVVVVVVE THE COLOUR VARIANTS BUT S T O P RERELEASING PAST EVENT ITEMS THAT WE ASSUME ARE RETIRED HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICES OF LAST YEARS GOBLINS AND EVENT APPAREL NOW? LITERALLY THE TRIDENT IS WORTH NOTHING - WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST SELL THE EVENT CURRENCY AND BUY THE ITEMS LATER. It's the same with these chest colour variants, they're only going to drop in price - so why invest in them now? Literally pointless and I have no way of knowing when you guys will just re-release more 'retired items'. [/quote] It gives new players or the people that haven't had a chance to get the familiars or items yet a chance.. I joined on June 17th, and I went to buy a Starlight cloak. When I bought it, it was around 70-75 gems. I mean it does devalue items, but at the same time it helps people afford them.
Suffocate wrote on 2017-07-01:

It gives new players or the people that haven't had a chance to get the familiars or items yet a chance.. I joined on June 17th, and I went to buy a Starlight cloak. When I bought it, it was around 70-75 gems. I mean it does devalue items, but at the same time it helps people afford them.
SbvRDbG.gif
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142