Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundhorns and Rodeos
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Hmm, I'll miss the old thick curly horns but they do look pretty cool.. I'll be sure to buy those Shady and Dusty highnoon vests though!
Hmm, I'll miss the old thick curly horns but they do look pretty cool.. I'll be sure to buy those Shady and Dusty highnoon vests though!
I just wanna say thank you for making the new horns obtainable through purely alchemy items. It's so frustrating seeing new apparel I can't make because the RNG luck hasn't given me the items I need for them in large amounts :/ So these only needs the broken bottles, which are easily obtainable, and other alchemy items is really nice.
I just wanna say thank you for making the new horns obtainable through purely alchemy items. It's so frustrating seeing new apparel I can't make because the RNG luck hasn't given me the items I need for them in large amounts :/ So these only needs the broken bottles, which are easily obtainable, and other alchemy items is really nice.
Cries a tiny bit that there isnt any brown roundhorns

Love the updates tho!!
Cries a tiny bit that there isnt any brown roundhorns

Love the updates tho!!
NXDQoqy.png7X0qH3m.pngcj4KvtI.png
i feel alive again
i feel alive again
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Love the new color options on the horns, but I really loved the big chunky horns with the bigger curl in them the way they were. The new art isn't bad though, I'll just need to adjust...and maybe there will be some other type of big chunky horns available someday? *fingers crossed*
Love the new color options on the horns, but I really loved the big chunky horns with the bigger curl in them the way they were. The new art isn't bad though, I'll just need to adjust...and maybe there will be some other type of big chunky horns available someday? *fingers crossed*
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these vests and updated hanks!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these vests and updated hanks!
giphy.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
Oh goodness gracious.

Good thing i wont be putting money into these ones!
Oh goodness gracious.

Good thing i wont be putting money into these ones!
fBZO2yk.png
yaY
yaY
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Hm. I dont know how to feel about the new horns.
But they sure do look cool in different colors!
Hm. I dont know how to feel about the new horns.
But they sure do look cool in different colors!
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
Whoop. Whoop
Whoop. Whoop
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55