Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundhorns and Rodeos
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
Cool!!! I actually like the highnoon hanks so I'm glad they're getting an upgrade so to speak...
Cool!!! I actually like the highnoon hanks so I'm glad they're getting an upgrade so to speak...
[quote name="FelGoldwyn" date=2017-06-06 20:41:50] I agree, I wish the old horns had stayed that way while the NEW ones had the new look. Completely ruined two character looks I had loved very much, one of which I worked very hard on. [/quote] Agreed. Do not like the new artwork for the horns at all. I honestly wish the new colors were in the old artwork, and this new artwork either went away or became a new 'skinny, weird, shiny horns' item instead.
FelGoldwyn wrote on 2017-06-06:
I agree, I wish the old horns had stayed that way while the NEW ones had the new look. Completely ruined two character looks I had loved very much, one of which I worked very hard on.

Agreed. Do not like the new artwork for the horns at all. I honestly wish the new colors were in the old artwork, and this new artwork either went away or became a new 'skinny, weird, shiny horns' item instead.
Hm, I hadn't realized the old horns had changed. I am kinda disappointed. It would have been nice to have the two types. Rugged, natural ones and slick, technicolor alchemy ones.
Hm, I hadn't realized the old horns had changed. I am kinda disappointed. It would have been nice to have the two types. Rugged, natural ones and slick, technicolor alchemy ones.
The colors of the components for the horns seems rather odd and a bit arbitrary if you ask me, why is there no black slime for the obsidian? or white for the pearl? Blue sludge for the blue? I mean I love the new additions and updates, and I'm sure you have your own reasons but...*shrugs*
The colors of the components for the horns seems rather odd and a bit arbitrary if you ask me, why is there no black slime for the obsidian? or white for the pearl? Blue sludge for the blue? I mean I love the new additions and updates, and I'm sure you have your own reasons but...*shrugs*
New horns yay! Totes love them! Though reworking old ones might've been too much (they were quite fine as they were).
I wonder if there will be any color-rework for antlers horns too in the future? I like antlers (would like to keep those old designs, just getting more colors of them) +w+
New horns yay! Totes love them! Though reworking old ones might've been too much (they were quite fine as they were).
I wonder if there will be any color-rework for antlers horns too in the future? I like antlers (would like to keep those old designs, just getting more colors of them) +w+
Uwa, the new horns totally ruined the look of one of my favorite dragons ;v; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8577598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85776/8577598_350.png[/img] [/url] RIP, Kevin, whose horns are now glossy and don't match his hood anymore;; At least there's perfect apparel for a McCree fandragon now, I guess;;
Uwa, the new horns totally ruined the look of one of my favorite dragons ;v;

8577598_350.png

RIP, Kevin, whose horns are now glossy and don't match his hood anymore;;

At least there's perfect apparel for a McCree fandragon now, I guess;;
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
insert overwatch quote here

These are really rad!
insert overwatch quote here

These are really rad!
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
its high noon
its high noon
byKarlaSE_Reds_C1.gif byKarlaSE_Reds_C2.gif
FINALLY some cowboy stuff!! Thank you FR!!! <3
FINALLY some cowboy stuff!! Thank you FR!!! <3
HzGpUHb.png