Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2017
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
... Well the goblin looks good. Really disappointing overall though not gonna lie... Vista is just kinda boring and it's been the one I've been holding out for. Also that apparel just feels like a sylvan re-draw...

Greenskeeper why you always disappoint? We could have such cool stuff.. but beh..
... Well the goblin looks good. Really disappointing overall though not gonna lie... Vista is just kinda boring and it's been the one I've been holding out for. Also that apparel just feels like a sylvan re-draw...

Greenskeeper why you always disappoint? We could have such cool stuff.. but beh..
THE GOBLIN
IT'S SO CUTE AAAAAAAA
THE GOBLIN
IT'S SO CUTE AAAAAAAA
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
Ah an honorable mention, thank you! :D

I love the winning skins and the vista is so pretty!
Ah an honorable mention, thank you! :D

I love the winning skins and the vista is so pretty!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! <3
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! <3
everything is pretty and my treasure wallet is gonna be so empty at the end of the week
everything is pretty and my treasure wallet is gonna be so empty at the end of the week
cake || 21 || agender || they/he || may or may not have a coatl problem
EVERYTHING looks so amazing!! The new apparel! The vista!! The familiar!! The accents!!!!

E V E R Y T H I N G <3
EVERYTHING looks so amazing!! The new apparel! The vista!! The familiar!! The accents!!!!

E V E R Y T H I N G <3
Sounds pretty good. Beautiful artwork on the skin, btw. Good work to those who made them. uwu
Sounds pretty good. Beautiful artwork on the skin, btw. Good work to those who made them. uwu
ohmygodohmygodohmygod <3<3<3 The apparel. The goblin. Have I told you lately that I love you, FR?
ohmygodohmygodohmygod <3<3<3 The apparel. The goblin. Have I told you lately that I love you, FR?
Oooh, I especially love the colours and aesthetics of the vista!
Oooh, I especially love the colours and aesthetics of the vista!
JBEajtP.gif
Wow! My first festival!
Wow! My first festival!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44