Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Fixes & Changes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39
Thank you all very much!
Thank you all very much!
sHuXwiz.png
Who made these changes and will they marry me
Who made these changes and will they marry me
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote]It is now possible to easily re-run an identical search in either the Realm-Wide Auction House or Flight-Only Auction House[/quote] Yeeee!!! And yay for all the other fixes, like no more cascading dragons! Thanks guys!
Quote:
It is now possible to easily re-run an identical search in either the Realm-Wide Auction House or Flight-Only Auction House

Yeeee!!!

And yay for all the other fixes, like no more cascading dragons!

Thanks guys!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Nice fixes and updates. I'm thrilled to be able to save searches
Nice fixes and updates. I'm thrilled to be able to save searches
this is super helpful thank
this is super helpful thank
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
At long last ! Great updates thanks !!
At long last ! Great updates thanks !!
:D
thank u so much for these fixes and updates, it all sounds fantastic and better than hoped for!!
thank u so much for these fixes and updates, it all sounds fantastic and better than hoped for!!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
These are all super great, thanks!
These are all super great, thanks!
aJtAs7H.gif
A.C. R E M
A.C. R E M
sdSRvlV.png
I'm really taken aback by this surprise (in the best possible way) :D

I know bug fixes and this kind of updates aren't very fun to work on. I appreciate the time taken to make it happen.

Quote:
Clicking on a dragon's image in auction search results will now bring up a preview window (similar to how it behaved in the previous version of the Auction House).
Clicking on a dragon's name in auction search results will still take the player to the dragon's profile in a new tab.

I really like this---- I loved how clicking on the dragon opened up a new window honestly, but I know most people didn't like the change, and now we have the best of both worlds :D
I'm really taken aback by this surprise (in the best possible way) :D

I know bug fixes and this kind of updates aren't very fun to work on. I appreciate the time taken to make it happen.

Quote:
Clicking on a dragon's image in auction search results will now bring up a preview window (similar to how it behaved in the previous version of the Auction House).
Clicking on a dragon's name in auction search results will still take the player to the dragon's profile in a new tab.

I really like this---- I loved how clicking on the dragon opened up a new window honestly, but I know most people didn't like the change, and now we have the best of both worlds :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39