Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Fixes & Changes
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
>Skins will now display properly in the tooltip

THANK THE GODS.
>Skins will now display properly in the tooltip

THANK THE GODS.
Jp7QW8F.png
Made by Kurayami
these changes seem great, thank you!
these changes seem great, thank you!
love the changes♥
love the changes♥
z9bVpPy.png
I hope i can use the auction house so i can buy more dragons to me it was not hard to use i just had to sort by breed and element and i got what i wanted now its hard to use so i had to choose the middle one to get new dragons but the new setup is what we needed but i'm stile geting use to it so i'm stile using it until i get the ones i want
I hope i can use the auction house so i can buy more dragons to me it was not hard to use i just had to sort by breed and element and i got what i wanted now its hard to use so i had to choose the middle one to get new dragons but the new setup is what we needed but i'm stile geting use to it so i'm stile using it until i get the ones i want
The only thing is I wish there was a search whereby we could look up a specific item we are looking to sell. I have dozens- if not hundreds- of skins, accents, and familiars. Scrolling to find the right one can sometimes be a pain.
The rest of this looks great, though!
The only thing is I wish there was a search whereby we could look up a specific item we are looking to sell. I have dozens- if not hundreds- of skins, accents, and familiars. Scrolling to find the right one can sometimes be a pain.
The rest of this looks great, though!
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
what a beautiful update!
what a beautiful update!
previously heavenlyEarth
I love the option to save searches!
It's saving me so much time and nerves!
I love the option to save searches!
It's saving me so much time and nerves!
It's definitely a huge improvement,

but I'm disappointed that keys still don't work, especially when it takes 3 clicks to cancel an auction. Creating listings has the same problem, from start to finished listing it can take as much as 10 mouse clicks! Making the site responsive to keys as well as clicks would make life a little easier!
It's definitely a huge improvement,

but I'm disappointed that keys still don't work, especially when it takes 3 clicks to cancel an auction. Creating listings has the same problem, from start to finished listing it can take as much as 10 mouse clicks! Making the site responsive to keys as well as clicks would make life a little easier!
YE
YE
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Unit pricing makes me so happy!
Unit pricing makes me so happy!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39