Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2017
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
The Tapir gene looks really nice, though the rest of the update is kinda boring? Maybe I had too much hopes thinking about revamps and stuff. o^o
The Tapir gene looks really nice, though the rest of the update is kinda boring? Maybe I had too much hopes thinking about revamps and stuff. o^o
I took the poll, but just gonna comment here to explain WHY I like no.2.

It's because Tapir no.1 and no.3 look too much like Ripple/Current.

I took the poll, but just gonna comment here to explain WHY I like no.2.

It's because Tapir no.1 and no.3 look too much like Ripple/Current.

9dJ0IYz.png
AAAAAND VOTED!

For version 2, because 1st one looks too much like ripple/current and 3rd one is a little eh (and also looks too much like ripple/current).

Version two is hella cute tho. <3
AAAAAND VOTED!

For version 2, because 1st one looks too much like ripple/current and 3rd one is a little eh (and also looks too much like ripple/current).

Version two is hella cute tho. <3
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
I voted option 2 as I think it looks best..but very subtle differences and a little like ripple ;-)
I voted option 2 as I think it looks best..but very subtle differences and a little like ripple ;-)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I LIKE UPDATES
but future gene looks like ripple&current and poison. What the heck :|
I LIKE UPDATES
but future gene looks like ripple&current and poison. What the heck :|
GBOL2hB.png Rauzen | He/him | Russian | Cute adopts
I'm not a native speaker. If i wrote something wrong, you can correct me.
I have an exalting lair and buy only xxy and xxx dragons, sometimes xyx and xyy.
[quote name="Merides" date=2017-05-12 12:48:59] Re: the tapir gene... looks awesome, but I definitely voted #2!! Otherwise it looks far too much like Ripple/Current!! [/quote] My thoughts exactly :D
Merides wrote on 2017-05-12:
Re: the tapir gene... looks awesome, but I definitely voted #2!! Otherwise it looks far too much like Ripple/Current!!

My thoughts exactly :D
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
Bit concerned that all three look very similar to Ripple on the body - though 2 is further away than the other two. Otherwise nice! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=8&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=76&auth=42d27d84d3c3f279bca8153bb3ddf419a8898579&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tapirgene.png[/img]
Bit concerned that all three look very similar to Ripple on the body - though 2 is further away than the other two. Otherwise nice!

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=8&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=76&auth=42d27d84d3c3f279bca8153bb3ddf419a8898579&dummyext=prev.png
tapirgene.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hmmm think I'm going with 2. 1 is too similar to rip/current and 3 reminds me a lot of a plainer poison.

Not to complain but I'd love to see a few more colors in the gene just to be sure before voting!
Hmmm think I'm going with 2. 1 is too similar to rip/current and 3 reminds me a lot of a plainer poison.

Not to complain but I'd love to see a few more colors in the gene just to be sure before voting!
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
I also can't tell what's the accent color in this case...
I also can't tell what's the accent color in this case...
uCR5SCW.png
No update on iridescent and shimmer being fixed though?
No update on iridescent and shimmer being fixed though?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45