Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2017
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I like the body on 3 but love the wings on 1 so idk what to even vote for :v
I like the body on 3 but love the wings on 1 so idk what to even vote for :v

I like dragon number 2 for the Tapir gene

I like dragon number 2 for the Tapir gene
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
Just putting in my 2 cents that I voted 2 but only for the body - I like the wings on 1 better.
Just putting in my 2 cents that I voted 2 but only for the body - I like the wings on 1 better.
I like 2 the best
I like 2 the best
z9bVpPy.png
Remember , If tapir becomes a primary gene
The staff will have to change one of the questions in Tomo's Trivia.
The question is : which of these are a primary gene? and the options
are

Ripple
Skink
Tapir
Facet

-well I don't remember all the options exactly but I do remember Tapir was one of them-
Remember , If tapir becomes a primary gene
The staff will have to change one of the questions in Tomo's Trivia.
The question is : which of these are a primary gene? and the options
are

Ripple
Skink
Tapir
Facet

-well I don't remember all the options exactly but I do remember Tapir was one of them-
Shouldn't it be called BABY Tapir though? @ the gene...as it's only the babies that look like that. *nerd* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapir
Shouldn't it be called BABY Tapir though? @ the gene...as it's only the babies that look like that. *nerd* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapir
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45