Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2017
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
I prefer the first secondary and the third primary... I have a plan for that secondary, but I won't dislike them either way. uvu
I prefer the first secondary and the third primary... I have a plan for that secondary, but I won't dislike them either way. uvu
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
I ... see no difference between the 3 versions of the new gene??? Are my eyes broken or am I just missing something? Either way it looks like a good Primary for making new Trees since its so close to Ripple.
I ... see no difference between the 3 versions of the new gene??? Are my eyes broken or am I just missing something? Either way it looks like a good Primary for making new Trees since its so close to Ripple.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I think you've missed a trick not calling it the Trunker gene! [item=moordwelling trunker]
I think you've missed a trick not calling it the Trunker gene!

Moordwelling Trunker
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
[quote name="SpaceShipRat" date=2017-05-13 07:46:18] Baby tapirs have such cool markings, did the artist use no reference at all here? [img]http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/40/590x/tapir-391262.jpg[/img] I like the wings, but the body is very generic [/quote] Yeah, this too. I don't think any of the poll options captured how pretty an actual baby tapir's markings looks.
SpaceShipRat wrote on 2017-05-13:
Baby tapirs have such cool markings, did the artist use no reference at all here?

tapir-391262.jpg

I like the wings, but the body is very generic

Yeah, this too. I don't think any of the poll options captured how pretty an actual baby tapir's markings looks.
Those-- man-- those, Oh my gosh-- okay, I just-- THOSE ARE HILARIOUS.

Marva's invisibility cloak has the most potential, humourous or creepy or creative non-dragon things-- I just can't. I love them all!
Those-- man-- those, Oh my gosh-- okay, I just-- THOSE ARE HILARIOUS.

Marva's invisibility cloak has the most potential, humourous or creepy or creative non-dragon things-- I just can't. I love them all!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@LittlestCondor If you go to the poll the images are larger, which helps. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tapir1.png[/img] The first option has a body that has a mix of large and narrow bands of light colour, and the wings have larger bands of light colour [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tapir2.png[/img] The second option has a body with narrow bands, and wings with narrow bands [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tapir3.png[/img] The third one has the exact same wings as number 2, however the body has only large bands of lighter colour
@LittlestCondor If you go to the poll the images are larger, which helps.

tapir1.png
The first option has a body that has a mix of large and narrow bands of light colour, and the wings have larger bands of light colour

tapir2.png
The second option has a body with narrow bands, and wings with narrow bands

tapir3.png
The third one has the exact same wings as number 2, however the body has only large bands of lighter colour
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Can I just say how much I lov the green iguana one
Can I just say how much I lov the green iguana one
The Tapir. It's so hard to pick just one image; I love the wings from version 1, especially that the small bars are more present through the middle-joint; but the body from 1 is... eh? Too close to Ripple, I think. The face from 2 (and 3) makes me happy, it's very soft-wearing around that PC's eye. And the adorable ear spots stand out better.

About 3: "the body has only large bands of lighter colour" isn't quite right; in some areas I see it has more spots and speckles where version 1 has broad bands (look at the pre-wing bunch of muscle, and high on the flank and around the butt.) I prefer the interspersed spots and speckles!

sorry about not having the right words for dragon anatomy
The Tapir. It's so hard to pick just one image; I love the wings from version 1, especially that the small bars are more present through the middle-joint; but the body from 1 is... eh? Too close to Ripple, I think. The face from 2 (and 3) makes me happy, it's very soft-wearing around that PC's eye. And the adorable ear spots stand out better.

About 3: "the body has only large bands of lighter colour" isn't quite right; in some areas I see it has more spots and speckles where version 1 has broad bands (look at the pre-wing bunch of muscle, and high on the flank and around the butt.) I prefer the interspersed spots and speckles!

sorry about not having the right words for dragon anatomy
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png

I am not impressed by the Tapir Gene. Too much like Ripple and Current.

I really cannot decide on any of the three.

I am not impressed by the Tapir Gene. Too much like Ripple and Current.

I really cannot decide on any of the three.
Congrats to the winners! :)

Also- THAT'S A NICE GENE RT THERE.

#1, for me! ;D
Congrats to the winners! :)

Also- THAT'S A NICE GENE RT THERE.

#1, for me! ;D
bnskTgX.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45