Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2017
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49
I'm confused. WHY are there so many guardian accents? I know they're the water breed but we barely got any Nocturne skins for Trickmurk.
I'm confused. WHY are there so many guardian accents? I know they're the water breed but we barely got any Nocturne skins for Trickmurk.
OH NO [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31178425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311785/31178425_350.png[/img] [/url] I love the mirror and fae accents so much too. And the trident ;3;
OH NO

31178425_350.png

I love the mirror and fae accents so much too. And the trident ;3;
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
YES YEAH FINALLY!!!!!! *excited dance*
YES YEAH FINALLY!!!!!! *excited dance*
giphy.gif
GIVE THE TIDELORD HIS GOBLIN BACK
GIVE THE TIDELORD HIS GOBLIN BACK
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
i do love a good nautical theme~
i do love a good nautical theme~
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
Oh my god I love the skins and accents this time, they are so lovely.

Also....does anyone else think the goblin looks a little like the Pokemon vaporeon or is that just me?
Oh my god I love the skins and accents this time, they are so lovely.

Also....does anyone else think the goblin looks a little like the Pokemon vaporeon or is that just me?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Really nice accents this holiday.
Really nice accents this holiday.
91741235.png77876607.png
Woo! I love the Trident. Should be perfect for one of my gladiators.

On a more disappointing note though, I really wish staff would work on adjusting the breed distribution of the winning skins. It's not that the winning entries don't look great, because they do, but there are so many repeats here. There are four guardian skins and five breeds that aren't represented at all this time.

Fests aren't nearly as fun when I know most of the fest items are just gonna be sitting around in my vault and I feel like this happens pretty often.

It's not that there weren't good entries for the other breeds either. I see quite a few on the submission thread.

I know that staff wants to limit the amount of retired items coming into the game, but given that skins will be obtainable through the new chest system pretty soon it'd be really nice to see a more solid system introduced with it - one winner for each breed per fest or something.
Woo! I love the Trident. Should be perfect for one of my gladiators.

On a more disappointing note though, I really wish staff would work on adjusting the breed distribution of the winning skins. It's not that the winning entries don't look great, because they do, but there are so many repeats here. There are four guardian skins and five breeds that aren't represented at all this time.

Fests aren't nearly as fun when I know most of the fest items are just gonna be sitting around in my vault and I feel like this happens pretty often.

It's not that there weren't good entries for the other breeds either. I see quite a few on the submission thread.

I know that staff wants to limit the amount of retired items coming into the game, but given that skins will be obtainable through the new chest system pretty soon it'd be really nice to see a more solid system introduced with it - one winner for each breed per fest or something.
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia ;)
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia ;)
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
Gotta love the trident. More weapons, FR. More weapons are necessary.
Gotta love the trident. More weapons, FR. More weapons are necessary.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49