Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Opal: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Why so expensive in the A.H.? FRICK
Why so expensive in the A.H.? FRICK
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
Man, I would love to get my hands on couple opal genes so me and my wife can breed opals for the community
Man, I would love to get my hands on couple opal genes so me and my wife can breed opals for the community
I love my lil sneks
I love my lil sneks
nyTRtFr.png
OH MY, THIS GENE IS AMAZING
OH MY, THIS GENE IS AMAZING
cool!
cool!
OPAL IT'S OPAL IM OPAL OPAAAAAAA
OPAL IT'S OPAL IM OPAL OPAAAAAAA
thunderbanner_by_0palite-da5vvp1.png
[quote name="PyropePie" date=2017-04-20 05:37:38] Love the opal....but scryed this on a couple of my dragons with a red tone tertiary and it looked like large gaping wounds! Frightening and cool at the same time...... [/quote] Agree with this sentiment, especially on dragons like coatls and bogsneak more so. Pretty neat.
PyropePie wrote on 2017-04-20:
Love the opal....but scryed this on a couple of my dragons with a red tone tertiary and it looked like large gaping wounds! Frightening and cool at the same time......

Agree with this sentiment, especially on dragons like coatls and bogsneak more so. Pretty neat.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
I need a dragon with this right now
I need a dragon with this right now
vbbgBW.png
DREAM COME TRUE SNAKES!
DREAM COME TRUE SNAKES!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
Ooh. Snakes. And the opal gene looks more like marble or stained glass but who cares?!
Ooh. Snakes. And the opal gene looks more like marble or stained glass but who cares?!
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95