Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Oh my goodness that relist option! I just now noticed it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ROCK.
Oh my goodness that relist option! I just now noticed it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ROCK.
Why is nothing selling ***...
Why is nothing selling ***...
LFsimple.png
I love the new AH, but could you maybe add in a "Relist All" button to go with the "Clear All" one? I just had to go through 10 pages of expired Auctions and relist all of them one by one XD

The relist button is amazing, though! lol
I love the new AH, but could you maybe add in a "Relist All" button to go with the "Clear All" one? I just had to go through 10 pages of expired Auctions and relist all of them one by one XD

The relist button is amazing, though! lol
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
Bought my first item on the revamped AH today! I'm glad to see you found a way to include the courier dragons. I would've missed them.
Bought my first item on the revamped AH today! I'm glad to see you found a way to include the courier dragons. I would've missed them.
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
The courier animations are so cute <3
The courier animations are so cute <3
I was happy about the generation option in the dragon search, but I am missing a sort option for gen2+ dragons, lowest to highest and vise versa. No idea how I should find gen 2 dragons other than in the old way (clicking on each and every dragon and try to find out -.-).
I was happy about the generation option in the dragon search, but I am missing a sort option for gen2+ dragons, lowest to highest and vise versa. No idea how I should find gen 2 dragons other than in the old way (clicking on each and every dragon and try to find out -.-).
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
The revamp is amazing, unfortunately its really slowed the site down though.
The revamp is amazing, unfortunately its really slowed the site down though.
4LxiTjz.gif
this is cool! I like how fast and efficient the private auction feature is compared to the crossroads.
this is cool! I like how fast and efficient the private auction feature is compared to the crossroads.
I've been waiting for the revamp almost since I joined, so of course it finally happens while circumstances are keeping me away from the site awhile. But I'm ecstatic about this even if I am almost a week late to the party!

I keep finding new things to love about it, but having items delivered automatically to my hoard is the big and obvious one, it's soooo much less tedious and painful to make purchases now. Being able to search dragons by age and color range is also huge.

Thanks so much for all your hard work, guys.
I've been waiting for the revamp almost since I joined, so of course it finally happens while circumstances are keeping me away from the site awhile. But I'm ecstatic about this even if I am almost a week late to the party!

I keep finding new things to love about it, but having items delivered automatically to my hoard is the big and obvious one, it's soooo much less tedious and painful to make purchases now. Being able to search dragons by age and color range is also huge.

Thanks so much for all your hard work, guys.
I like the additions to the auction house like the dragon/hatchling option on the dragons page, but I'm not digging the new layout so much. :/
I like the additions to the auction house like the dragon/hatchling option on the dragons page, but I'm not digging the new layout so much. :/
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80