Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80
AWESOME!
It's unbelievable! What I always complained about has been nearly all solved now.
No more endless mail list. No more wasted time of waiting the response of CR.
Relist the auction with just one click. And the private trade needn't pay processing fee!

The most gorgeous improvement is the COLOUR RANGE!
You couldn't imagine how long it took me to seek particular colour combination dragons. 'cause I had to try every colour of the range I want. It was soooo wasting of time.

I started my FR journey in 2015. Maybe it's time to be tired of clicking everyday. After this revamp, I find back my initial excitement!

The designer (or the team) deserved to be awarded! THX so much.
AWESOME!
It's unbelievable! What I always complained about has been nearly all solved now.
No more endless mail list. No more wasted time of waiting the response of CR.
Relist the auction with just one click. And the private trade needn't pay processing fee!

The most gorgeous improvement is the COLOUR RANGE!
You couldn't imagine how long it took me to seek particular colour combination dragons. 'cause I had to try every colour of the range I want. It was soooo wasting of time.

I started my FR journey in 2015. Maybe it's time to be tired of clicking everyday. After this revamp, I find back my initial excitement!

The designer (or the team) deserved to be awarded! THX so much.
aaaayyyy good stuff
aaaayyyy good stuff
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
These new updates are amazing, keep up the good work! And try to fix this lag im having, ill tell you more if your intrested.
These new updates are amazing, keep up the good work! And try to fix this lag im having, ill tell you more if your intrested.
vbbgBW.png
I do like the revamp, but a little salty that I just bought dragons for 50k when I thought I sorted looking for 5k...thats probably my own fault though. Otherwise, its pretty nice!
I do like the revamp, but a little salty that I just bought dragons for 50k when I thought I sorted looking for 5k...thats probably my own fault though. Otherwise, its pretty nice!
I love this update
I love this update
this is such a good update!! thanks for it so much
this is such a good update!! thanks for it so much
This update is amazing omg
This update is amazing omg
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
Is it no longer possible to keep the position of the page when you hit the arrow to go to the next page of the auction? Having to scroll back to keep it centered is kinda annoying. The only way I've found to deal with this is to zoom out the page 400% so everything is visible. This was not a problem with the old AH since the search box was on the side.
Is it no longer possible to keep the position of the page when you hit the arrow to go to the next page of the auction? Having to scroll back to keep it centered is kinda annoying. The only way I've found to deal with this is to zoom out the page 400% so everything is visible. This was not a problem with the old AH since the search box was on the side.
Wow! I love the way the courier dragons fly your purchases straight to your hoard!
Wow! I love the way the courier dragons fly your purchases straight to your hoard!
b612e8a8268f40687bfbff94f29e02f8.jpg
I love the "relist" option. It saves so much time. Thank you team! <3
I love the "relist" option. It saves so much time. Thank you team! <3
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80