Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80
I love the addition of flight-specific auctions and all the new stuff that was put in! The only complaint I have is that it does feel more sluggish now as far as finding your way around quickly compared to before. It would also be nice if you just want to buy an item and don't care if it's from your flight or outside to be able to just search both at the same time. That's being nitpicky, I know, but just a thought for possible future tweeks. Otherwise, really excited about it! :D
I love the addition of flight-specific auctions and all the new stuff that was put in! The only complaint I have is that it does feel more sluggish now as far as finding your way around quickly compared to before. It would also be nice if you just want to buy an item and don't care if it's from your flight or outside to be able to just search both at the same time. That's being nitpicky, I know, but just a thought for possible future tweeks. Otherwise, really excited about it! :D
5xu6vo.jpg
As someone who uses mobile devices only this update is so much better to use

i love this so much
As someone who uses mobile devices only this update is so much better to use

i love this so much
chibi_cat_lines__free_to_use__by_zillastar_adoptab_by_deertush-d8q0sjb.png
I miss clicking on sale dragons and getting a small pop-up of the full-size dragon. I hate having new tabs opened just to see what they look like... :/ Otherwise, I guess it's a nice update. Especially being able to search by age-- I don't want to have to scry all the babies to see if I'd like their adult form. xD
I miss clicking on sale dragons and getting a small pop-up of the full-size dragon. I hate having new tabs opened just to see what they look like... :/ Otherwise, I guess it's a nice update. Especially being able to search by age-- I don't want to have to scry all the babies to see if I'd like their adult form. xD
YES!
YES!
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
This is epic! :D Woooooooooooooooo
This is epic! :D Woooooooooooooooo
The /only/ thing i miss from the old AH is the pop-up preview. ;-;
Everything else is perfecttttt!
The /only/ thing i miss from the old AH is the pop-up preview. ;-;
Everything else is perfecttttt!
opTJaNp.png
For people talking about the no pop up preview

The staff had said that's a bug so pop up previews will still be a thing once they fix it
For people talking about the no pop up preview

The staff had said that's a bug so pop up previews will still be a thing once they fix it
@StarlightPrince It's not a bug, it's an intended feature: [quote]Clicking a dragon's image in the Auction House takes you to that dragon's profile page rather than creating a preview window.[/quote] [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178#post_26102628](link)[/url][/i]
@StarlightPrince

It's not a bug, it's an intended feature:
Quote:
Clicking a dragon's image in the Auction House takes you to that dragon's profile page rather than creating a preview window.
(link)
I like the new dragon search so much. It would be kinda awesome if we could "load a dragon", like in the preview section, so we can cross out a few parameters and look for similar dragons/breeding partners!
I like the new dragon search so much. It would be kinda awesome if we could "load a dragon", like in the preview section, so we can cross out a few parameters and look for similar dragons/breeding partners!
PRAISE NOGGLE
And, of course, the rest of the staff!
PRAISE NOGGLE
And, of course, the rest of the staff!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80