Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80
@Lasreaine
did you already try to clear your browser cache? :)
@Lasreaine
did you already try to clear your browser cache? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
No more oceans of small sales to click through. Thanks so much coders and everyone else involved. This new function is amazing. You have really out-done yourselves!
No more oceans of small sales to click through. Thanks so much coders and everyone else involved. This new function is amazing. You have really out-done yourselves!
Accent Shop
[quote name="SleepingCactus" date=2017-03-20 09:50:25] it would be nice to add perma babs under age id like to own a perma bab myself but im never going to scroll through the thousends of dragons to see if any are for sale on the AH [/quote] i get your point. the dragon in my sig below is a perma bab, but that's because i bought the scroll, and they are EXPENSIVE. also, you wouldn't want to accidentally buy one for breeding purposes, then find out that you [i]can't[/i] breed it for that reason.
SleepingCactus wrote on 2017-03-20:
it would be nice to add perma babs under age
id like to own a perma bab myself but im never going to scroll through the thousends of dragons to see if any are for sale on the AH

i get your point. the dragon in my sig below is a perma bab, but that's because i bought the scroll, and they are EXPENSIVE.
also, you wouldn't want to accidentally buy one for breeding purposes, then find out that you can't breed it for that reason.
05YNfGC.png
Great work, guys!
Great work, guys!
qQtwg28.png
Thanks so much for this!
Thanks so much for this!
I'm Cele from PokeFarm Q. I like collecting familiars and pretty dragons. That's about all I need to say, right?

Oh, and Coatls and Obelisks are friend-shaped. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
Has anyone figured out the point in private auctions? What's the diff between those and CR?
Has anyone figured out the point in private auctions? What's the diff between those and CR?
L1iCjA8.gif JhRlMNm.gif oSEZWud.png
Omg you guys the sprites of the delivery dragons are ADORABLE

*flails*

Also, I sincerely appreciate this update. Will take some getting used to but change is a good thing and I'm proud of you guys for upgrading! Way to go Flight Rising! ♥
Omg you guys the sprites of the delivery dragons are ADORABLE

*flails*

Also, I sincerely appreciate this update. Will take some getting used to but change is a good thing and I'm proud of you guys for upgrading! Way to go Flight Rising! ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Yay, awesome!
Yay, awesome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
YES!!!! I've been waiting for this! Especially the age choice, no more constantly skipping through pages to get past the hatchlings
Thanks for this! ^.^
YES!!!! I've been waiting for this! Especially the age choice, no more constantly skipping through pages to get past the hatchlings
Thanks for this! ^.^
Ow, it's awesome
Ow, it's awesome
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80