Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 79 80
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
qXZqPz6.gif
neat!
neat!
This is awesome! :D
This is awesome! :D
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
I COULDN'T WAIT!!!THANK YOU!!!
I COULDN'T WAIT!!!THANK YOU!!!
single_by_jellocepd-dblptdn.png
SCREAMING

This is so good, so good! Thank you!
SCREAMING

This is so good, so good! Thank you!
wzRAAhQ.png
[quote name="KyuremCult" date=2017-03-19 08:08:57] small problem, I like the revamp but when I go to check out a dragon that's for sale in someone's lair it doesn't give me a "buy" option :0 [/quote] @KyuremCult Can you please make a post in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178][b]our stickied Bug Reports thread[/b][/url] explaining the situation in full? Please include all information in the opening post of that thread.
KyuremCult wrote on 2017-03-19:
small problem, I like the revamp but when I go to check out a dragon that's for sale in someone's lair it doesn't give me a "buy" option :0

@KyuremCult

Can you please make a post in our stickied Bug Reports thread explaining the situation in full? Please include all information in the opening post of that thread.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh man this is so cool !
Oh man this is so cool !
|| Jasper • He/They • FR time + 3 ||
tumblr_oog6shfO5j1v8ho5io1_400.gif
@True

Can you please make a post in our stickied Bug Reports thread explaining the situation in full? Please include all information in the opening post of that thread.
@True

Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It'll take me a while to get used to the clutter of so many options to choose from, but YOOOOOOOOOO

I have one problem on my computer (it's probably the computer's fault?). When going through the dragon color options in the auction house or scrying shop, the colors only show the name, not the color preview behind it. That used to be so helpful for me but now i have to guess by the name.
It'll take me a while to get used to the clutter of so many options to choose from, but YOOOOOOOOOO

I have one problem on my computer (it's probably the computer's fault?). When going through the dragon color options in the auction house or scrying shop, the colors only show the name, not the color preview behind it. That used to be so helpful for me but now i have to guess by the name.
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
!!!!
!!!!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 79 80