Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - March 12-18
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
New blood!!

Feel free to message me if you need anything!

I wont put you in my cauldron. I promise
New blood!!

Feel free to message me if you need anything!

I wont put you in my cauldron. I promise
ico65P3.png
Hi! I was woundering who I should go to , to find help about my friend having a problem creating an account. We tried getting her signed up and everything and we was waiting on the confirmation email for some time but it never came. I thought it wouldn't take forever since when I created my account it didn't take forever. But it never came. So I thought maybe we did something wrong so I tried getting her signed up again and this time it said that the email and name was already in use. Can someone please help?
Hi! I was woundering who I should go to , to find help about my friend having a problem creating an account. We tried getting her signed up and everything and we was waiting on the confirmation email for some time but it never came. I thought it wouldn't take forever since when I created my account it didn't take forever. But it never came. So I thought maybe we did something wrong so I tried getting her signed up again and this time it said that the email and name was already in use. Can someone please help?
@huni go to the help forum: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help and create a topic and ask your question again. hope this helps! :)
@huni go to the help forum: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help and create a topic and ask your question again. hope this helps! :)

Thank you @Wubblyboofus
Thank you @Wubblyboofus
@Huni Did you try looking through the spam folder for the message? :0 Sometimes they get lost in there.
@Huni Did you try looking through the spam folder for the message? :0 Sometimes they get lost in there.
mGBJ0tP.png
Holla and Welcome
Holla and Welcome
Welcome newbies!
Welcome newbies!
qXZqPz6.gif
Welcome!!
Welcome!!
100! oops... this is 99...
100! oops... this is 99...

@ShadmeTheAngel
Hello and yes we checked all folders but still nothing we'very been waiting for an hour and we still haven't got the confirmation yet.
We are both confused
@ShadmeTheAngel
Hello and yes we checked all folders but still nothing we'very been waiting for an hour and we still haven't got the confirmation yet.
We are both confused
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23