Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - March 12-18
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I have a question. I can't breed some dragons, why?
I have a question. I can't breed some dragons, why?
@Atlas365 If you bred them recently, or they grew up recently, then their breeding cooldown hasn't completed. What's a breeding cooldown? Well, each dragon breed rarity has a different day cooldown, and from my memory, it's between 20-40 days since you last bred them or since they were born. If the cooldown isn't completed, then you can't breed them. I hope this helped!
@Atlas365 If you bred them recently, or they grew up recently, then their breeding cooldown hasn't completed. What's a breeding cooldown? Well, each dragon breed rarity has a different day cooldown, and from my memory, it's between 20-40 days since you last bred them or since they were born. If the cooldown isn't completed, then you can't breed them. I hope this helped!
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
Been playing for two days and love it so far!
Been playing for two days and love it so far!
been trying to join since mid 2016! and almost missed this opening too, lmao. enjoying FR so far.
been trying to join since mid 2016! and almost missed this opening too, lmao. enjoying FR so far.
Welcome to all! :D
Welcome to all! :D
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I'm still trying to figure things out. The Coliseum is a lot of fun.
I'm still trying to figure things out. The Coliseum is a lot of fun.
sHuXwiz.png
i've been so busy in the coliseum this week, i've neglected to say WELCOME to all the new ones. Enjoy~!! it's a magical place, this. :)
i've been so busy in the coliseum this week, i've neglected to say WELCOME to all the new ones. Enjoy~!! it's a magical place, this. :)
Welcome newbies, I'm open for some questions if anyone needs some assistance! ^^
Welcome newbies, I'm open for some questions if anyone needs some assistance! ^^
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Welcome all! Feel freeeee to add meh as your pal :3
Welcome all! Feel freeeee to add meh as your pal :3
Welcome!
I'm always open to friend requests!
Welcome again!
I think o forgot to say welcome!
Did I say welcome yet?
Welcome!
Sorry for over-welcoming.
I'll try again someday.
Welcome!
I'm always open to friend requests!
Welcome again!
I think o forgot to say welcome!
Did I say welcome yet?
Welcome!
Sorry for over-welcoming.
I'll try again someday.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23