Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Caterpillars
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
COOOL~?
COOOL~?
I've never been so active in a forum in my life, LOL.
I want these caterpillars so much and I just keep missing them! There are literally only two trade times I miss, the one right before rollover and right after. For me that's 1and 3 am, when I'm asleep. I hope they show up during the day soon!
I've never been so active in a forum in my life, LOL.
I want these caterpillars so much and I just keep missing them! There are literally only two trade times I miss, the one right before rollover and right after. For me that's 1and 3 am, when I'm asleep. I hope they show up during the day soon!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
So do they have a Experation Date? Cause it gunna take me awhile to get the stuff I need to get these cute guys.
So do they have a Experation Date? Cause it gunna take me awhile to get the stuff I need to get these cute guys.
ZPHN6ju.png
@reckless. Thank you. But I was asleep. Why flight Rising. I have been watching everyday. The minute I go to sleep :P
@reckless. Thank you. But I was asleep. Why flight Rising. I have been watching everyday. The minute I go to sleep :P
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
Oh no...
Their widdle pidpaws...
Oh no...
Their widdle pidpaws...
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
squiggly friends
i need like 30 of them
squiggly friends
i need like 30 of them
nice!
nice!
OBULKax.png