Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Caterpillars
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
Oh, fuzzy!
Oh, fuzzy!
Wait a second - Swipp's clan? Is that the twelfth clan?
Wait a second - Swipp's clan? Is that the twelfth clan?
LxbWmll.png
@unidra Every player has their own clan. I think you may be confusing clan with flight, as there's only 11 flights :)
@unidra Every player has their own clan. I think you may be confusing clan with flight, as there's only 11 flights :)
@Gaia

I know - it was a bad joke because there are joking speculations about what the imaginary twelfth element would be. And looking back, yup, I mixed up "clan" and "flight." This is why sleep is recommended.
@Gaia

I know - it was a bad joke because there are joking speculations about what the imaginary twelfth element would be. And looking back, yup, I mixed up "clan" and "flight." This is why sleep is recommended.
LxbWmll.png
Those caterpillars are so cute! Time to start saving up those items ^-^
Those caterpillars are so cute! Time to start saving up those items ^-^
Rydia.jpg
[quote name="@unidra" date=2017-03-06 09:29:07] @ Gaia I know - it was a bad joke because there are joking speculations about what the imaginary twelfth element would be. And looking back, yup, I mixed up "clan" and "flight." This is why sleep is recommended. [/quote] Gotta love it when those kinda things fly over my head >>' [s]No wait, nothing flies over my head. I'd catch it![/s]
@unidra wrote on 2017-03-06:
@ Gaia

Gotta love it when those kinda things fly over my head >>'

No wait, nothing flies over my head. I'd catch it!
Sweet! =D
Sweet! =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
These little guys are just so adorable and I've been checking the swap stand every two hours since they were announced (while I'm awake of course) and looks like I missed the cherry blossom one already. Dang! And I have tons of the materials needed for the trade for both caterpillars.

PS, I'm always so impressed with people's forum signatures, I'm starting to think I should create one too :D
These little guys are just so adorable and I've been checking the swap stand every two hours since they were announced (while I'm awake of course) and looks like I missed the cherry blossom one already. Dang! And I have tons of the materials needed for the trade for both caterpillars.

PS, I'm always so impressed with people's forum signatures, I'm starting to think I should create one too :D
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
#SQUIGGLY
#SQUIGGLY
are these limited or are the cuties here to stay ?
are these limited or are the cuties here to stay ?
He/Him They/Them
my wishlist
Flightrising Time+0
eA9odUz.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37