Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Caterpillars
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
So many nice updates lately. <3
So many nice updates lately. <3
Those caterpillars are so cute! Even though I am not a fan of pink, that pink one is just too cute not to hate pink! <3
Those caterpillars are so cute! Even though I am not a fan of pink, that pink one is just too cute not to hate pink! <3
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
Those creatures are such cuties!
Those creatures are such cuties!
VdNwmsY.gif
nice!
nice!
"Squiggly friends" You know your community well.
"Squiggly friends" You know your community well.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
They're precious!
And the feets!!! Their little caterpillar feetsies! Oh my gosh!!
They're precious!
And the feets!!! Their little caterpillar feetsies! Oh my gosh!!
shadowtop.png
I love those familiars! So cute! ^_^
I love those familiars! So cute! ^_^
btj5Ikk.png3m65Bjg.pngvyxngp.jpg
Hey so I missed the first caterpillar sometime last night when Swipp decided to put it up (after spending all weekend on the page...) & I was wondering if someone could make me the green one when it comes out. I'll send the materials & you can charge me the 1k or 2k that might be charged. Just wondering since I'm super busy this week & won't have time to check the page every two hours ;w;

EDIT: @Jemiii is kind enough to help me with this. Thanks!! (:
Hey so I missed the first caterpillar sometime last night when Swipp decided to put it up (after spending all weekend on the page...) & I was wondering if someone could make me the green one when it comes out. I'll send the materials & you can charge me the 1k or 2k that might be charged. Just wondering since I'm super busy this week & won't have time to check the page every two hours ;w;

EDIT: @Jemiii is kind enough to help me with this. Thanks!! (:
fBZO2yk.png
They are soooo cute! Trying to gather the mats in woodland path and just got a eliminate! Grinding worth it for the day!
They are soooo cute! Trying to gather the mats in woodland path and just got a eliminate! Grinding worth it for the day!
NWaVGQJ.png
nice
nice
yarn lover, and book lover forever
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37