Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, February 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
It kinda sucks tho.. cause I started a dragon auction yesterday and now the hundreds of people I've pinged are being send to a dead link.. and I don't want to ping twice in case some already checked it. :(
It kinda sucks tho.. cause I started a dragon auction yesterday and now the hundreds of people I've pinged are being send to a dead link.. and I don't want to ping twice in case some already checked it. :(
HALLELUJAH FLIGHT DOM FORUMS!!!! YES. YES.

Actually, HALLELUJAH to ALL of this. Thank you guys SO much! And thanks to Aequorin, it was so nice a surprise to see my fae Wildwood in this post! :o
HALLELUJAH FLIGHT DOM FORUMS!!!! YES. YES.

Actually, HALLELUJAH to ALL of this. Thank you guys SO much! And thanks to Aequorin, it was so nice a surprise to see my fae Wildwood in this post! :o
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@Aequorin

Lol why did your ping startle me?

You guys always are. Thank you so much! And for sticking around to answer all our questions and concerns about this update. :D
@Aequorin

You guys always are. Thank you so much! And for sticking around to answer all our questions and concerns about this update. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date=2017-02-16 06:57:20] Lol why did your ping startle me? [/quote] @Alphaeon, because it's been some time since you were last pinged for modly things. ;) :D
Alphaeon wrote on 2017-02-16:

@Alphaeon, because it's been some time since you were last pinged for modly things. ;) :D
I think the combined Raffles, Auctions, Giveaways forum might become very hard to navigate and find things in. Mostly for auctions, with items, dragons, skins, everything lumped together - felt more natural to keep them to their respective forums.

Otherwise nice changes :)
I think the combined Raffles, Auctions, Giveaways forum might become very hard to navigate and find things in. Mostly for auctions, with items, dragons, skins, everything lumped together - felt more natural to keep them to their respective forums.

Otherwise nice changes :)
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
I'm so excited you guys took the suggestion of a separate DOM forum! ^.^
I'm so excited you guys took the suggestion of a separate DOM forum! ^.^
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Ahhhh I can't believe I got a spotlight spot. :o
Ahhhh I can't believe I got a spotlight spot. :o
@Forelle, 'until' should be 'unless'. Fixed, thank you!
@Forelle, 'until' should be 'unless'. Fixed, thank you!
Thank you SO much, staff! I'm really pumped about there being a separate forum for each Flight's dominance, as it makes finding info and specific threads a heck of a lot easier.

I also appreciate the separate forum for 'Quests & Challenges', as it frees up the Flight Rising Discussion forum.

Oh, and the Auction House + Coliseum revamps? My body is ready.
Thank you SO much, staff! I'm really pumped about there being a separate forum for each Flight's dominance, as it makes finding info and specific threads a heck of a lot easier.

I also appreciate the separate forum for 'Quests & Challenges', as it frees up the Flight Rising Discussion forum.

Oh, and the Auction House + Coliseum revamps? My body is ready.
Nymira! My baby! :D Was not expecting to see her featured for the NotN theme week! Too bad I never got around to uploading my short story ^^; I'll probably end up posting it on Tumblr just for fun.

Also, so much hype for the new updates! Plague's gonna have a field day with the Dom forums XD Big thanks to the admins for always working so hard! You guys are the best!
Nymira! My baby! :D Was not expecting to see her featured for the NotN theme week! Too bad I never got around to uploading my short story ^^; I'll probably end up posting it on Tumblr just for fun.

Also, so much hype for the new updates! Plague's gonna have a field day with the Dom forums XD Big thanks to the admins for always working so hard! You guys are the best!
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32