Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, February 2017
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
This is really great. Light is very Dom oriented so it will be very useful to have a separate board just for those threads. I'm overall really happy with all the changes you guys have implemented lately, and I'm excited for the changes to come.
This is really great. Light is very Dom oriented so it will be very useful to have a separate board just for those threads. I'm overall really happy with all the changes you guys have implemented lately, and I'm excited for the changes to come.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
Updating the forums is a pretty good idea! Plus I like that the dominance forums are in their own category. That way, it would be cluttered with everything else
Updating the forums is a pretty good idea! Plus I like that the dominance forums are in their own category. That way, it would be cluttered with everything else
+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
This is cool :o
This is cool :o
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
Can we post wishlists in the new Quests & Challenges forum?
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
I do not like the new Auction rules, and I am far less likely to participate or create them now, other than that, everything looks awesome!
I do not like the new Auction rules, and I am far less likely to participate or create them now, other than that, everything looks awesome!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[quote name="Maki" date=2017-02-16 06:42:41] Can we post wishlists in the new Quests & Challenges forum? [/quote] @Maki, wishlists are not interactive and are still considered spam. In general, threads must be open for discussion or replies.
Maki wrote on 2017-02-16:

@Maki, wishlists are not interactive and are still considered spam. In general, threads must be open for discussion or replies.
Sounds neat! But heck I hope we can still post threads in GD asking for advice on upsetting stuff, etc...
Sounds neat! But heck I hope we can still post threads in GD asking for advice on upsetting stuff, etc...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
woah, cool! :o
woah, cool! :o
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
[quote name="ElphabaThropp" date=2017-02-16 06:45:09] I do not like the new Auction rules, and I am far less likely to participate or create them now, other than that, everything looks awesome! [/quote] @ElphabaThropp, they are recommended guidelines, not rules. No one will be penalized for not using these guidelines.
ElphabaThropp wrote on 2017-02-16:

@ElphabaThropp, they are recommended guidelines, not rules. No one will be penalized for not using these guidelines.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32