Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod App Deadline, ToS Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Undel
Sadly, they didn't do it for the older ones like those two. They are worse than originally because now it's a daily bag chance or nothing, no farming. But the new ones they put in can all either be lucked into a drop or bought with tokens. Or tradeable, buyable. So if a person simply MUST have, they can grind/save for it. graned, they also have to do it within the holiday. They made all the currency delete itself once the holiday is up now.
(never got that horseman mount /shakes fist)
(got the kodo/ram though)
(woot for extra time!)
@Undel
Sadly, they didn't do it for the older ones like those two. They are worse than originally because now it's a daily bag chance or nothing, no farming. But the new ones they put in can all either be lucked into a drop or bought with tokens. Or tradeable, buyable. So if a person simply MUST have, they can grind/save for it. graned, they also have to do it within the holiday. They made all the currency delete itself once the holiday is up now.
(never got that horseman mount /shakes fist)
(got the kodo/ram though)
(woot for extra time!)
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
[quote name="Spelunker" date="2013-06-29 21:58:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=209522#210467"]@Xhaztol: RE: new mods- A tip: Please make sure that your mods aren't warn/ban-happy like on dragon cave. Nothing kills a fun site more quickly than too many warns. Also, could we have an ask-a-mod section?[/quote] I will agree that the DC mods can be a little strict, but then again, the users there tend to get heated about things way to quickly and get too snarky sometimes. Undel and Xhaz are very friendly and fair though, so I'm sure they'll pick well! Good luck with all the applications you have to go through, guys. :) Also, definitely on board with keeping ban discussions private. That seems to be a basic rule on most forums anyways!
@Xhaztol: RE: new mods-

A tip: Please make sure that your mods aren't warn/ban-happy like on dragon cave. Nothing kills a fun site more quickly than too many warns.

Also, could we have an ask-a-mod section?

I will agree that the DC mods can be a little strict, but then again, the users there tend to get heated about things way to quickly and get too snarky sometimes.

Undel and Xhaz are very friendly and fair though, so I'm sure they'll pick well! Good luck with all the applications you have to go through, guys. :)

Also, definitely on board with keeping ban discussions private. That seems to be a basic rule on most forums anyways!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Undel, I thought that shop would be open for a week, meaning that it would close tonight, rather than yesterday - I was asleep at the time of this update, so didn't even have a chance to spend leftover tablets I had.
@Undel, I thought that shop would be open for a week, meaning that it would close tonight, rather than yesterday - I was asleep at the time of this update, so didn't even have a chance to spend leftover tablets I had.
[quote name="Lightbringer" date="2013-06-30 06:05:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=209522#214166"]@Undel, I thought that shop would be open for a week, meaning that it would close tonight, rather than yesterday - I was asleep at the time of this update, so didn't even have a chance to spend leftover tablets I had.[/quote] I'm sorry you missed the chance to spend your tablets. Extra tablets can be saved for next year's Jubilee. :-) The shop has been up since Sunday. It lasted a full 7 days, and the time of its closing was announced in the Monday update.

I'm sorry you missed the chance to spend your tablets. Extra tablets can be saved for next year's Jubilee. :-)

The shop has been up since Sunday. It lasted a full 7 days, and the time of its closing was announced in the Monday update.
Oh drat, really? I didn't see this post before going to bed and stupidly thought it would be until the end of the month because it would be easy to remember when the holiday ended that way. At least I got one of everything first but nothing to hoard and sell when it's rare.

Ah well! Really wish this had been posted more than four hours in advance next time as a reminder for absent-minded people like me.

Thanks for the updates on the mod situation and everything else though!
Oh drat, really? I didn't see this post before going to bed and stupidly thought it would be until the end of the month because it would be easy to remember when the holiday ended that way. At least I got one of everything first but nothing to hoard and sell when it's rare.

Ah well! Really wish this had been posted more than four hours in advance next time as a reminder for absent-minded people like me.

Thanks for the updates on the mod situation and everything else though!
utAh9fr.png
@Reitgerte Thanks. guess i better go do that then ^^;
@Reitgerte Thanks. guess i better go do that then ^^;
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
@Undel

I'm a bit confused as to when the skins leave. You say they'll be in until Monday, however you then go on to say that they were put in on Wednesday and want to have them up for seven days. This means that, if you count Wednesday as a day (tip: most places don't count the day they go in as day one, depending, so you'll probably get a lot of confusion if you go by that. People get stuck into certain ways of thinking, after all), then they leave Tuesday. So I'm confused as to when they actually leave. Is it Monday, like you said in the first sentence, or is it Tuesday, like your 7 day time keeping implies?
@Undel

I'm a bit confused as to when the skins leave. You say they'll be in until Monday, however you then go on to say that they were put in on Wednesday and want to have them up for seven days. This means that, if you count Wednesday as a day (tip: most places don't count the day they go in as day one, depending, so you'll probably get a lot of confusion if you go by that. People get stuck into certain ways of thinking, after all), then they leave Tuesday. So I'm confused as to when they actually leave. Is it Monday, like you said in the first sentence, or is it Tuesday, like your 7 day time keeping implies?
Trading my beads for your gems. Trading my gems for your CWP. PM me for more info. Will also do art/skins for CWP OR Gems: MUST PM HERE to commish.

SELLING KHIMEROS ACCOUNT more deets here: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=2936293
Unrelated to this particular news reel but I noticed that you guys MUST have already made a good number of adjustments to jigsaw game. It's playing so much better for me and I'm not getting the monochrome puzzles anymore. Loving it! Thanks so much!
Unrelated to this particular news reel but I noticed that you guys MUST have already made a good number of adjustments to jigsaw game. It's playing so much better for me and I'm not getting the monochrome puzzles anymore. Loving it! Thanks so much!
I defiantly appreciate the new rule. I've seen to many account terminations or suspensions on other pet sites be questioned by the user who's account was terminated or suspended and have people on the forums or boards "flame" the person for no good reason.

I think it&#039;s a wise move to take everything that happens with account suspensions or terminations to email. Nice going! <3
I defiantly appreciate the new rule. I&#039;ve seen to many account terminations or suspensions on other pet sites be questioned by the user who&#039;s account was terminated or suspended and have people on the forums or boards "flame" the person for no good reason.

I think it&#039;s a wise move to take everything that happens with account suspensions or terminations to email. Nice going! <3
I have a question. Now that the dominance has shifted to Ice will the skin chests drop from Ice monsters rather then the Light ones now?
I have a question. Now that the dominance has shifted to Ice will the skin chests drop from Ice monsters rather then the Light ones now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7