Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
I'm confused again. I thought this went until Dec 31st at 23:59 server time, but it's only Dec 30th at 23:52??

Nvm. Baldwin recipes were gone for about 5 minutes before midnight, but came back.
I'm confused again. I thought this went until Dec 31st at 23:59 server time, but it's only Dec 30th at 23:52??

Nvm. Baldwin recipes were gone for about 5 minutes before midnight, but came back.
LuDb8Z5.pngWG6fx9z.pngkixqF8f.pngo4Lmbge.png
))
Never mind)
))
Never mind)
The last day....... 'sigh' T_T
The last day....... 'sigh' T_T
ew9u8Xp.png
it's overwhelming how much stuff there is
it's overwhelming how much stuff there is
is this neopets?
98.png
@Undel @ all mods

So both brewable apparel sets will return for the next Night Of Nocturne? Due to work and the hectic holidays, I wasn't able to get all of the pieces and one of the familiars because I didn't melt down enough mats before NoN began, and I was wondering if I would have the chance for at least the apparel next year.
@Undel @ all mods

So both brewable apparel sets will return for the next Night Of Nocturne? Due to work and the hectic holidays, I wasn't able to get all of the pieces and one of the familiars because I didn't melt down enough mats before NoN began, and I was wondering if I would have the chance for at least the apparel next year.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
[quote name="celelorien" date=2016-12-30 11:05:46] [quote name="Undel" date=2016-12-18 01:23:37] [b]Updates[/b] [LIST] [*]Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated. [/LIST] [/quote] yeah are we gonna get around to this before the end of the event or wot? Personally I'd love to see a little bit of variety between Kelp Beds / Golem Workshop instead of having both venues drop the exact same things. More than one venue to get Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars would be really nice, too, especially since the one venue they ARE in is so very low-level. [/quote] *heavy sigh* I can't believe you guys failed to get back to this. Do you HAVE to mess up every single NotN on something? Terrible drop rates in the coli, terrible drop rates in gathering.... chests don't drop enough. Just because some people get crazy numbers of chests doesn't mean other people need to suffer with terrible drop rates. And once again you try to cover up your mistake(s) with a gene update, and no information on why you messed up/didn't fix things. I actually think we all deserve some compensation for this.
celelorien wrote on 2016-12-30:
Undel wrote on 2016-12-18:
Updates
  • Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated.

yeah are we gonna get around to this before the end of the event or wot? Personally I'd love to see a little bit of variety between Kelp Beds / Golem Workshop instead of having both venues drop the exact same things. More than one venue to get Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars would be really nice, too, especially since the one venue they ARE in is so very low-level.

*heavy sigh* I can't believe you guys failed to get back to this. Do you HAVE to mess up every single NotN on something? Terrible drop rates in the coli, terrible drop rates in gathering.... chests don't drop enough. Just because some people get crazy numbers of chests doesn't mean other people need to suffer with terrible drop rates. And once again you try to cover up your mistake(s) with a gene update, and no information on why you messed up/didn't fix things.

I actually think we all deserve some compensation for this.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I didn't get enough chests to drop at all. Oh well, I don't even have the full Ghost set. Other than that, this event was nice.
I didn't get enough chests to drop at all. Oh well, I don't even have the full Ghost set. Other than that, this event was nice.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
WELL THAT WAS FUN
WELL THAT WAS FUN
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
People are saying it ends tonight, but --
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!

Right? Monsters disappear tonight after rollover, but the chests won't turn to dust til Monday at rollover, mmirite?
People are saying it ends tonight, but --
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!

Right? Monsters disappear tonight after rollover, but the chests won't turn to dust til Monday at rollover, mmirite?
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
[quote name="EarthTiger" date=2016-12-31 18:10:52] [quote name="celelorien" date=2016-12-30 11:05:46] [quote name="Undel" date=2016-12-18 01:23:37] [b]Updates[/b] [LIST] [*]Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated. [/LIST] [/quote] yeah are we gonna get around to this before the end of the event or wot? Personally I'd love to see a little bit of variety between Kelp Beds / Golem Workshop instead of having both venues drop the exact same things. More than one venue to get Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars would be really nice, too, especially since the one venue they ARE in is so very low-level. [/quote] *heavy sigh* I can't believe you guys failed to get back to this. Do you HAVE to mess up every single NotN on something? Terrible drop rates in the coli, terrible drop rates in gathering.... chests don't drop enough. Just because some people get crazy numbers of chests doesn't mean other people need to suffer with terrible drop rates. And once again you try to cover up your mistake(s) with a gene update, and no information on why you messed up/didn't fix things. I actually think we all deserve some compensation for this. [/quote] Unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised, I [i]knew[/i] they were going to cover it up with some gene update, and considering how many issues Alloy has I wouldn't be surprised either if they rushed the release of this gene solely to disguise the NotN problems. I just find it extra insulting that Undel announced a new mechanism to improve the event, only to never even implement it in the first place. Then they ignored every single complaint regarding this and we ended this stupid event with no explanations whatsoever on why this never happened... seriously, is it so hard to post a small update in this thread so all the unsatisfied players can at least have an answer?? In every single NotN I feel like the staff couldn't care less about their userbase.
EarthTiger wrote on 2016-12-31:
celelorien wrote on 2016-12-30:
Undel wrote on 2016-12-18:
Updates
  • Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated.

yeah are we gonna get around to this before the end of the event or wot? Personally I'd love to see a little bit of variety between Kelp Beds / Golem Workshop instead of having both venues drop the exact same things. More than one venue to get Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars would be really nice, too, especially since the one venue they ARE in is so very low-level.

*heavy sigh* I can't believe you guys failed to get back to this. Do you HAVE to mess up every single NotN on something? Terrible drop rates in the coli, terrible drop rates in gathering.... chests don't drop enough. Just because some people get crazy numbers of chests doesn't mean other people need to suffer with terrible drop rates. And once again you try to cover up your mistake(s) with a gene update, and no information on why you messed up/didn't fix things.

I actually think we all deserve some compensation for this.

Unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised, I knew they were going to cover it up with some gene update, and considering how many issues Alloy has I wouldn't be surprised either if they rushed the release of this gene solely to disguise the NotN problems.

I just find it extra insulting that Undel announced a new mechanism to improve the event, only to never even implement it in the first place. Then they ignored every single complaint regarding this and we ended this stupid event with no explanations whatsoever on why this never happened... seriously, is it so hard to post a small update in this thread so all the unsatisfied players can at least have an answer?? In every single NotN I feel like the staff couldn't care less about their userbase.
ssjS89N.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101