Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seriously that apparel is gorgeous A++++++
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seriously that apparel is gorgeous A++++++
!
!
Drakengard.gif
Time to hit the coli!

All the new stuff looks fantastic, I hope I can get at least one of everything by the time the event ends!
Time to hit the coli!

All the new stuff looks fantastic, I hope I can get at least one of everything by the time the event ends!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
HYPE
HYPE
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
Wow, the new items this year are SO GOOD! They are much more detailed than last year :3 The Masked Phantom and Spirit Armor are so cool, as well as that blue fish, BUT THAT BALL-JOINTED BOGSNEAK, YES! I need that feral visage, like, instantly. And those BBB fams are super cool, too. Will have to brew a few.

BUT THE APPAREL, UHHH! I hope to get as many of those Ghost Flames as the Conjurer's Tatters as I did last year (like, 20 sets.)

But geh, soooo sick of those bears... I was hoping that the festival ones would leave this time, ugh :/

Anyway, I hope they stuck with the drop rates more of last year, making them easier to get. I do NOT want this to be a chore, but a fun event ^^
Wow, the new items this year are SO GOOD! They are much more detailed than last year :3 The Masked Phantom and Spirit Armor are so cool, as well as that blue fish, BUT THAT BALL-JOINTED BOGSNEAK, YES! I need that feral visage, like, instantly. And those BBB fams are super cool, too. Will have to brew a few.

BUT THE APPAREL, UHHH! I hope to get as many of those Ghost Flames as the Conjurer's Tatters as I did last year (like, 20 sets.)

But geh, soooo sick of those bears... I was hoping that the festival ones would leave this time, ugh :/

Anyway, I hope they stuck with the drop rates more of last year, making them easier to get. I do NOT want this to be a chore, but a fun event ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
it's time..
it's time..
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
It begins!
It begins!
EXCITEMENT
EXCITEMENT
Aww yiss
Aww yiss
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Loving all these new additions, and I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

Happy Night of the Nocturne to everyone :)
Loving all these new additions, and I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

Happy Night of the Nocturne to everyone :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101