Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seriously that apparel is gorgeous A++++++
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seriously that apparel is gorgeous A++++++

Rook (they/them) | 21 .frlife_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1x.png
FR+8 | G1 + coli addict .frlife_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1x.png
Hatchery ~ adoptables.frlife_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1x.png
l4nnXKx.png
!
!
Drakengard.gif
Time to hit the coli!

All the new stuff looks fantastic, I hope I can get at least one of everything by the time the event ends!
Time to hit the coli!

All the new stuff looks fantastic, I hope I can get at least one of everything by the time the event ends!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
HYPE
HYPE
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Feeding my growing UM addiction

- Permanent dragons have familiars
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
Wow, the new items this year are SO GOOD! They are much more detailed than last year :3 The Masked Phantom and Spirit Armor are so cool, as well as that blue fish, BUT THAT BALL-JOINTED BOGSNEAK, YES! I need that feral visage, like, instantly. And those BBB fams are super cool, too. Will have to brew a few.

BUT THE APPAREL, UHHH! I hope to get as many of those Ghost Flames as the Conjurer's Tatters as I did last year (like, 20 sets.)

But geh, soooo sick of those bears... I was hoping that the festival ones would leave this time, ugh :/

Anyway, I hope they stuck with the drop rates more of last year, making them easier to get. I do NOT want this to be a chore, but a fun event ^^
Wow, the new items this year are SO GOOD! They are much more detailed than last year :3 The Masked Phantom and Spirit Armor are so cool, as well as that blue fish, BUT THAT BALL-JOINTED BOGSNEAK, YES! I need that feral visage, like, instantly. And those BBB fams are super cool, too. Will have to brew a few.

BUT THE APPAREL, UHHH! I hope to get as many of those Ghost Flames as the Conjurer's Tatters as I did last year (like, 20 sets.)

But geh, soooo sick of those bears... I was hoping that the festival ones would leave this time, ugh :/

Anyway, I hope they stuck with the drop rates more of last year, making them easier to get. I do NOT want this to be a chore, but a fun event ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv26 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
it's time..
it's time..
giphy.gif
It begins!
It begins!
EXCITEMENT
EXCITEMENT
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o1_500.gif
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o3_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o4_250.gif
Aww yiss
Aww yiss
VgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gif
Loving all these new additions, and I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

Happy Night of the Nocturne to everyone :)
Loving all these new additions, and I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

Happy Night of the Nocturne to everyone :)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101