Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, November 2016
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Noice
Noice
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
wow!
wow!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
But I will wait for one thousand years for that "Relist Auction" feature. *wheezing*
But I will wait for one thousand years for that "Relist Auction" feature. *wheezing*
33418817752_fee018a1d3_n.jpg
Interesting
Interesting
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Oh my clod, I feel like a complete moron now. I thought the It's Dangerous to Go Alone share was for Guardian dragons only. I entirely misunderstood it, uGGGHHH.

BUT AYYY, at least my thread is number one. Wasn't expecting that at all.
Oh my clod, I feel like a complete moron now. I thought the It's Dangerous to Go Alone share was for Guardian dragons only. I entirely misunderstood it, uGGGHHH.

BUT AYYY, at least my thread is number one. Wasn't expecting that at all.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Hooray updates! :)
Hooray updates! :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Ohh, this looks fun!
Ohh, this looks fun!
VAAnkLY.png
Oh wow, I saw I was mentioned and worried for a moment, I'm so happy to see Shanvey and his companions mentioned--it was lots of fun to come up with stuff for that thread ^_^
Oh wow, I saw I was mentioned and worried for a moment, I'm so happy to see Shanvey and his companions mentioned--it was lots of fun to come up with stuff for that thread ^_^
When pinging me, remember to type MyriaI not MyriaL or I'll miss your response :(
It's wonderful to see the new articles and a new community update!

I'm especially proud of Light and our Brightshine Jubilee. The whole flight got into it and if you didn't read The Curse of the Black Pearlcatcher during the festival, why don't you give it a read now? ;)
It's wonderful to see the new articles and a new community update!

I'm especially proud of Light and our Brightshine Jubilee. The whole flight got into it and if you didn't read The Curse of the Black Pearlcatcher during the festival, why don't you give it a read now? ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
It's Dangerous to Go Alone! was such a fun theme week, and I'm ecstatic for my motley little band to be included in the spotlight for it. It was so fun to read everyone's stories! ^^/
It's Dangerous to Go Alone! was such a fun theme week, and I'm ecstatic for my motley little band to be included in the spotlight for it. It was so fun to read everyone's stories! ^^/

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13