Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - November 2016
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Welcome newbies! (and my brother). If any of you all have questions, don't hesitate to ask! We were al there once :)
Welcome newbies! (and my brother). If any of you all have questions, don't hesitate to ask! We were al there once :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
JOIN ARCANE!
JOIN ARCANE!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Welcome newbies! Hope you enjoy your time with FR! ^^
Welcome newbies! Hope you enjoy your time with FR! ^^
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
Welcome to Flight Rising. I hope all of you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to Flight Rising. I hope all of you enjoy your time here!
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
WELCOME TO FLIGHT RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME TO FLIGHT RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to FR all you newbies!!!! Have a great time here!
Welcome to FR all you newbies!!!! Have a great time here!
wow
wow
Hello, New Friends~
Hello, New Friends~
Wave Daddy is missing. My clan is freaking out.
Welcome to Flight Rising!! I joined during the October Welcome Week, yayo!
Please feel free to PM me if you've got questions about the game, even though I only joined a month ago, I'm good at figuring things out- c;

Oh and JOIN WIND! IT'S THE BEST CLAN!! >:3
Welcome to Flight Rising!! I joined during the October Welcome Week, yayo!
Please feel free to PM me if you've got questions about the game, even though I only joined a month ago, I'm good at figuring things out- c;

Oh and JOIN WIND! IT'S THE BEST CLAN!! >:3
~Foxly
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif stormseeker_blink_inv_zpszgg99h3i.gif
Hey newbies~! Welcome to Flight Rising~! Don't hesitate to ask me questions, I'll try to answer the best I can. Nearly three years of time here gains me near-veteran status, I think. XD

Oh yeah, join Plague for all your spooky desires~! We have awesome lore opportunities (and never forget dom)~!
Hey newbies~! Welcome to Flight Rising~! Don't hesitate to ask me questions, I'll try to answer the best I can. Nearly three years of time here gains me near-veteran status, I think. XD

Oh yeah, join Plague for all your spooky desires~! We have awesome lore opportunities (and never forget dom)~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa