Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@ShadowCatGamer

I'm getting the impression that members of the Plague Flight have been wanting a plague-themed coli venue. We already had two water-themed ones: the Waterway and Kelp Beds. It would've been awesome to those who want a plague venue if one had been released around Riot of Rot. Instead, they got another water-themed venue.

I love Redrock Cove, but I totally understand why some of the plague flight are disappointed.
@ShadowCatGamer

I'm getting the impression that members of the Plague Flight have been wanting a plague-themed coli venue. We already had two water-themed ones: the Waterway and Kelp Beds. It would've been awesome to those who want a plague venue if one had been released around Riot of Rot. Instead, they got another water-themed venue.

I love Redrock Cove, but I totally understand why some of the plague flight are disappointed.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Possibly my new fav place to farm! Love all the familiars especially the whales & chubby fish!
Possibly my new fav place to farm! Love all the familiars especially the whales & chubby fish!
tumblr_o08xlsnkC01s6t6tko1_100.gif
Lovely new venue! Sadly the coliseum is too laggy for me since this update came out ;w;
Lovely new venue! Sadly the coliseum is too laggy for me since this update came out ;w;
It's really awesome that there are so many neutral monsters in the Cove!
I'll happily farm there every festival now! x) I love looking at all those colorful animals.
It's really awesome that there are so many neutral monsters in the Cove!
I'll happily farm there every festival now! x) I love looking at all those colorful animals.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
This might be a silly question, but I haven't been playing for very long... Is the drop totally random? Cause I've been doing this new arena for hours and hours and so far I only had 1 familiar drop. At this point I'm thinking I might be better spending my time on the games instead to get treasures and just buy them on the trading post
This might be a silly question, but I haven't been playing for very long... Is the drop totally random? Cause I've been doing this new arena for hours and hours and so far I only had 1 familiar drop. At this point I'm thinking I might be better spending my time on the games instead to get treasures and just buy them on the trading post
I already have 8 of the familiars. Ten more to go!

I love all of the loot! Especially the Vista (though it'll be almost impossible to get D: )
I already have 8 of the familiars. Ten more to go!

I love all of the loot! Especially the Vista (though it'll be almost impossible to get D: )
[quote name="@MightyMauve1" date=2016-10-25 16:53:44] This might be a silly question, but I haven't been playing for very long... Is the drop totally random? Cause I've been doing this new arena for hours and hours and so far I only had 1 familiar drop. At this point I'm thinking I might be better spending my time on the games instead to get treasures and just buy them on the trading post [/quote] Pretty much, sometimes you get a string of familiars dropping, other times you don't get any.
@MightyMauve1 wrote on 2016-10-25:

Pretty much, sometimes you get a string of familiars dropping, other times you don't get any.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="RottingFlesh" date=2016-10-22 01:45:01] New update is new Edit; While a new venue is fun it kinda feels like a slap in the face this close to Riot of Rot. [/quote] But there are lots of neutral monsters so it feels perfectly timed, don't you think?
RottingFlesh wrote on 2016-10-22:
New update is new

Edit; While a new venue is fun it kinda feels like a slap in the face this close to Riot of Rot.

But there are lots of neutral monsters so it feels perfectly timed, don't you think?
FAT MERMAIDS! MY FAVOURITE THINGS!
FAT MERMAIDS! MY FAVOURITE THINGS!
-grabby claws- I need ALL those familiars GAH T^T
-grabby claws- I need ALL those familiars GAH T^T
dR1OCbi.png
|Alice|24|INFJ|Jewelry Artisan|Chaotic Neutral|Elizabethan Reenactor|
|Mass Effect|Astronomy|Mystic Messenger|Tea Witch|Wonderland|
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82