Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
WotW has returned from the war! Thank you, staff, for all of this wonderful information, i'm sure none of us can wait for these exciting changes! Thank you!
WotW has returned from the war! Thank you, staff, for all of this wonderful information, i'm sure none of us can wait for these exciting changes! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
Nice!
Nice!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
the coli changes are very welcome. great job, team!
the coli changes are very welcome. great job, team!
divider.png
Coli update.

I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry...
Coli update.

I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry...
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Looks like there is some awesome stuff coming in the future. Can't wait!
Looks like there is some awesome stuff coming in the future. Can't wait!
Yes coli revamp!
Yes coli revamp!
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
nice! n_n
nice! n_n
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
holy dragons the coli update looks AWESOME. thanks for all the hard work, staff!
holy dragons the coli update looks AWESOME. thanks for all the hard work, staff!
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Captchas... While I'm so glad botting won't be a thing, I'm not super excited about captchas. And I'm REALLY not too jazzed to realize I still have to sit through the 4 hours it takes for the Rally animation to finish.

Oh well, can't win em all. Thanks for the update! Glad to know that you guys are working hard! Thank you!!
Captchas... While I'm so glad botting won't be a thing, I'm not super excited about captchas. And I'm REALLY not too jazzed to realize I still have to sit through the 4 hours it takes for the Rally animation to finish.

Oh well, can't win em all. Thanks for the update! Glad to know that you guys are working hard! Thank you!!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Oh boy the only thing I don't really like much about this is the captcha
Even the rewards, aside from the 5%xp maybe don't make up for it. When you're agressively grinding, you don't really need 5% agility, you get me?
Everything else looks great. Hope keybinding will be customizable for azerty users someday
Oh boy the only thing I don't really like much about this is the captcha
Even the rewards, aside from the 5%xp maybe don't make up for it. When you're agressively grinding, you don't really need 5% agility, you get me?
Everything else looks great. Hope keybinding will be customizable for azerty users someday
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83